none
ESB.Portal - Bad request 400 RRS feed

• Domanda

• hi,
    i've just installed esb for the fourth time in a row...

i've been following instructions from quicklearn site: http://www.quicklearn.com/blog/post/Getting-up-and-Running-with-BizTalk-ESB-Toolkit-20.aspx

i've done all steps until opening web page with settings... then  i get information:

Event Type:    Warning
    Event Source:    ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    Event Category:    (3)
    Event ID:    1309
    Date:        9/7/2009
    Time:        3:25:30 PM
    User:        N/A
    Computer:    ComputerName
    Description:
    Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    Event time: 9/7/2009 3:25:30 PM
    Event time (UTC): 9/7/2009 2:25:30 PM
    Event ID: 3730fa022421436e95f4b8a832593228
    Event sequence: 13
    Event occurrence: 4
    Event detail code: 0

Application information:
        Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/ESB.Portal-3-128968059563683423
        Trust level: Full
        Application Virtual Path: /ESB.Portal
        Application Path: C:\Projects\Microsoft.Practices.ESB\Source\Samples\Management Portal\ESB.Portal\
        Machine name: computername

Process information:
        Process ID: 6512
        Process name: w3wp.exe
        Account name: domain\btsserviceaccount

Exception information:
        Exception type: WebException
        Exception message: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Request information:
        Request URL: http://localhost/esb.portal/default.aspx
        Request path: /esb.portal/default.aspx
        User host address: ::1
        User: domain\myuserlogin
        Is authenticated: True
        Authentication Type: Negotiate
        Thread account name: domain\btsserviceaccount

Thread information:
        Thread ID: 7
        Thread account name: domain\btsserviceaccount
        Is impersonating: False
        Stack trace:    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)

Custom event details:

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

when i follow the execution it fails at:
    List<UserSetting> settings = client.GetUserSettings(context.User.Identity.Name);

Further investigation revealed that the user I am running this under (a member of the BizTalk Server Administrators group) does not have SELECT permissions on the UserSettings table in EsbExceptionDb. I did see that this table did not have any roles assigned (ESBPortal or ESBPortalAdmin). Is this how the ESb config tool meant to work?

Software Developer - Web/Mobile Applications
    martedì 5 gennaio 2010 11:13

Risposte

• To other users reading this thread, I just want to state that regardless of authentication issues, the use of local groups or domain groups, a local or remote database, you will hit this "Bad Request 400" problem due to the fact the ESB toolkit is missing many of the database permissions needed for the ESB Portal to work using the supplied ESBPortal and ESBPortalAdmin roles, i.e. if you map a user to one of these roles they wont be able to access the portal - you will get the 400 error mentioned by Dipesh at the top of the post. This error is not a configuration error on your part, it is a Microsoft ESB bug. You get the source to the ESB Portal but you don't get the source to the database scripts for the EsbExceptionDb which is where all the problem is. The EsbExceptionDb is created during ESB configuration and security the roles are set up at this time. Microsoft obviously only tested the portal with a user with SQL sysadmin role.

If you use a remote database and access the portal remotely (i.e. not from the BizTalk server), then you will also get a 400 error. This time it is caused by Kerberos double-hop issues - you need to sort out SPNs for SQL Server.
    • Contrassegnato come risposta Dipesh A giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 11:10
    giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 08:15

Tutte le risposte

• Hi, Dipesh

One possible cause:
    Web.Config the connectionstring is with the assumption that you installed SQL Server with the default instance name,and your sql server has a named instance.

So, to solve this problem:
    Open C:\Projects\Microsoft.Practices.ESB\Source\Samples\Management Portal\ESB.Exceptions.Service\ESB.Exceptions.Service
    replaced this

<add name="EsbExceptionDbConnectionString" connectionString="Integrated Security=SSPI;Data Source=.;Initial Catalog=EsbExceptionDb" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

with

<add name="EsbExceptionDbConnectionString" connectionString="Integrated Security=SSPI;Data Source=servername\instancename;Initial Catalog=EsbExceptionDb" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

For more info, please also check this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee236759(BTS.10).aspx

Regards

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Microsoft Online Community Support
    • Proposto come risposta Andrew_ZhuModerator martedì 12 gennaio 2010 06:32
    • Proposta come risposta annullata Dipesh A martedì 12 gennaio 2010 09:46
    • Proposto come risposta Akshay Shaha venerdì 18 luglio 2014 10:48
    martedì 12 gennaio 2010 06:32
    Moderatore
  • Hi Andrew,

If you look at the bottom of my post, you will see the cause:

"Further investigation revealed that the user I am running this under (a member of the BizTalk Server Administrators group) does not have SELECT permissions on the UserSettings table in EsbExceptionDb. I did see that this table did not have any roles assigned (ESBPortal or ESBPortalAdmin). Is this how the ESb config tool meant to work?"

My question is around the design of the EsbExceptionDb. I have worked around this issue by assigning the two roles (ESBPortal & ESBPortalAdmin) to the table. Not sure why this table did not have these roles assigned before hand. Any ideas? Is this by design?

Cheers,

D
    martedì 12 gennaio 2010 09:45
  • Hi, Dipesh

-"Further investigation revealed that the user I am running this under (a member of the BizTalk Server Administrators group) does not have SELECT permissions on the UserSettings table in EsbExceptionDb. I did see that this table did not have any roles assigned (ESBPortal or ESBPortalAdmin). Is this how the ESb config tool meant to work?"

To make sure everything is working correctly,you have to manully check it. see this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee236738%28BTS.10%29.aspx

I would recommend you read through this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee236759%28BTS.10%29.aspx

After you add users to databases, if you still get the same exception message, please consider the solution I provided above. this issue occured before and solved by changing the configure file.

Regards
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Microsoft Online Community Support
    martedì 12 gennaio 2010 15:50
    Moderatore

• To make sure everything is working correctly,you have to manully check it. see this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee236738%28BTS.10%29.aspx

I would recommend you read through this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee236759%28BTS.10%29.aspx

Hi Andrew,

Yes let me give you a little background about how I did this. Apart from following instructions from various sites, I did also follow the instructions in the msdn site you pointed at, but dint help. It was all good till the point when the database creation scripts were failing (EsbAdmin db) because these script were designed to run on a local sql instance. However, I did run this script on the target sql box and everything was fine after that until I hit the issue explained in my first post. 

I also looked at the second link you provided, but everything seems to be as specified in the link.

Before we go into the bigger things, are you able to check this for me?

1)  A user in the BizTalk Server Users/Admin group ( and this user is not a part of any other group) can access the ESB Portal.

2) Also the UserSettings table in the EsbExceptionDb has no roles assigned.

Regards,

D

martedì 12 gennaio 2010 22:14
  • I have encountered the same problem with the ESB Portal & logged a bug on the connect site. There appears to be a whole set of permissions missing on the EsbExceptionDb database table. I've counted 13 missing permissions so far. These permissions are set by the main ESB Toolkit installation, not the ESB Portal. It looks to me that no one at Microsoft has ever tried using the ESB Portal with a user not having database sys admin privileges.

After sorting out these missing SQL permissions I could get a user who is part of the "BizTalk Server Admin" group to access the portal. I tried accessing the ESB Portal by a user in the "BizTalk Application Users" group, mapped to the "ESBPortal" role, but this still fails, this time in a web service: /ESB.BizTalkOperationsService/Operations.asmx. I can't determine the error because the error handler of this web service is trying to write to the event log whilst using impersonation, so this in itself fails. Come on guys, end users don't have permissions to write to a server event log!
    • Proposto come risposta MikeGBUK giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 08:05
    mercoledì 13 gennaio 2010 17:18
  • Hi Mike,

Yes, atleast someone other than me is facing similar problems. I wonder why many people are not having these issues?? Or maybe they are always accessing the portal with users who are admins. This combined with the fact that they are using a local database.

Hope MS comes out with some solution soon!

Cheers,

D

mercoledì 13 gennaio 2010 19:24
  • I saw a lot of 400 bad requests using the ESB toolkit 2.0 until I changed the NTAuthenticationProviders setting in IIS from NTLM to Negotiate,NTLM. Here is a link on how to do this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/215383

Basically what I do is:

1. Stop IIS admin, WWW Windows Services (w3wp.exe)
    2. Open command-prompt (admin one on W2K8)
    3. cd c:\inetpub\adminscripts
    4. Run cscript.exe adsutil.vbs set w3svc/NTAuthenticationProviders "Negotiate,NTLM"
    5. Restart IIS admin, WWW

On W2K8 there is a slightly different command:
    cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/1/root/NTAuthenticationProviders "Negotiate,NTLM"

One thing to watch out for is that the UDDI 3 install on the BizTalk 2009 install media sets the value back to NTLM so you will need to rerun this command after the UDDI 3 install.

Along with this I have anonymous access enabled on my default web site and all of the subdirectories (the ESB virtual directories).

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 04:16
    Moderatore
  • To other users reading this thread, I just want to state that regardless of authentication issues, the use of local groups or domain groups, a local or remote database, you will hit this "Bad Request 400" problem due to the fact the ESB toolkit is missing many of the database permissions needed for the ESB Portal to work using the supplied ESBPortal and ESBPortalAdmin roles, i.e. if you map a user to one of these roles they wont be able to access the portal - you will get the 400 error mentioned by Dipesh at the top of the post. This error is not a configuration error on your part, it is a Microsoft ESB bug. You get the source to the ESB Portal but you don't get the source to the database scripts for the EsbExceptionDb which is where all the problem is. The EsbExceptionDb is created during ESB configuration and security the roles are set up at this time. Microsoft obviously only tested the portal with a user with SQL sysadmin role.

If you use a remote database and access the portal remotely (i.e. not from the BizTalk server), then you will also get a 400 error. This time it is caused by Kerberos double-hop issues - you need to sort out SPNs for SQL Server.
    • Contrassegnato come risposta Dipesh A giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 11:10
    giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 08:15
  • Just to defend my answer, I have not needed to set any additional permissions on my ESB databases and it is working fine for me. But I can agree about the inflexibility of the toolkit permissions.

If you look in the ESB known issues document (comes with the toolkit), there are a lot of hints about the way it was designed. Basically the ESB is locked down extensively and you have to change the security model if you want to grant different users access, whether in the database or through authentication configuration.

Also, NTLM will not be applicable to you if you are working with a remote database or more than BizTalk server in the group.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    giovedì 14 gennaio 2010 16:43
    Moderatore
  • Ben,

if you log on to the portal with the userid you used to install the ESB toolkit, then you wont get the problem mentioned above. The problem occurs as soon as you try to rollout the solution to developers or IT support. The ESBPortal and ESBPortalAdmin database roles were obviously set up to facilitate this, but they are missing various security permissions. Microsoft should ship the ESB toolkit with the correct set of base permissions for these roles to enable the ESB Portal as shipped to work. The ESB Portal invokes services shipped by the ESB Toolkit which we don't have the source to, so we have no way to fathom out what the correct set of permissions are other than by trial and error! Hardly a way to ship a product.

Have you tried creating an Active Directory user as a non-system admin & granting them to what ever AD role you have specified in the ESB Configurator to enable access to the portal? If you have & it works, then I would be glad to discover what database permissions you have to tables such as the UserSettings, AlertCondition & AlertSubscription (for example) - as far as I can tell ESB Portal users need read/write access to these tables but no permissions have been granted to the ESBPortal or ESBPortalAdmin roles on my system.

Mike
    venerdì 15 gennaio 2010 17:08
  • Hi Mike,

Now that we have established the cause, can you please share your fixes? This will help others too.

For eg, I have only assigned the ESPortal and ESBPortaldmin roles to the UserSettings table with select permissions for now.

Cheers,

D

sabato 16 gennaio 2010 09:20
  • Dipesh,

these are the grants I applied to get it working on my system. I haven't tried all options within the portal - I haven't tried the registry & UDDI options.

Mike
    USE EsbExceptionDb
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[Alert] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[Alert] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertCondition] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertCondition] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertSubscription] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertSubscription] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[Configuration] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[Configuration] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[UserSetting] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[UserSetting] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[vw_AggregatedFaults] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[vw_AggregatedFaults] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO

lunedì 18 gennaio 2010 09:42
  • Hi, I am running into this same issue ("... error: (400) Bad request"), but I am not accessing the Portal remotely nor is the DB on a remote server. It's all a single server installation. I get the same eventlog entry as Dipish (and the exception happens in the same line of code). The exception occurs here in PortalHelper.cs: List<UserSetting> settings = client.GetUserSettings(context.User.Identity.Name); I have tried to grant access to the EsbExceptionDB and tables for the various roles (using the script posted by MikeGBUK) but this hasn't changed anything. I have also gone through all the installation and troubleshooting checklists on MSDN but to no avail. Any thoughts? Cheers, Carlo
    • Modificato CarloGM sabato 23 gennaio 2010 23:43 correction
    sabato 23 gennaio 2010 23:40
  • Hi Carlo,

Have you assigned the ESPortal and ESBPortaldmin roles to the UserSettings table with Select permissions? If yes, then the next thing you want to do is get the inner exception. Set a break point on the line throwing the exception and see what the inner exception is. This will tell you what you need to do (on the db) to fix the problem.

Cheers,

D

domenica 24 gennaio 2010 09:03
  • Thanks Mike.

Appreciated!

Cheers,

D
    domenica 24 gennaio 2010 09:04
  • Carlo,

I know you said your SQL server was local but are you on a named SQL instance?  Check the ESB.Exceptions.Service web.config and make sure it is pointed to the correct location for the EsbExceptionDbConnectionString value.

Andy

Andy - http://geekswithblogs.net/andym
    lunedì 1 febbraio 2010 21:04
  • Just to note I had the same error message, it appears that naming the database anything but the default will cause the setup kit not to apply the Permissions.  I un-configured and re-configured with the default DB names and the error goes away.

N

neil
    • Proposto come risposta K i s h o r e giovedì 13 maggio 2010 23:02
    giovedì 8 aprile 2010 12:43
  • As Neil said, it worked for me.

I have remote database and didn't use default database before and started getting above err.

Once I unconfigure,configure with default db this error is gone ( of course I got other error though)

Kishore

giovedì 13 maggio 2010 23:05
  • There is other possible reason to get exception with message "Bad request(400)". The name of this reason is Code Access Security.

Method "client.GetUserSettings" calls "ESB.Exception.Service". You can switch on traces and see following exception from ESB.Exceptions.Service.Implementation.dll:

"Request for the permission of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed."

Library lacks of permissions for SQL Server Client. One of the possible solutions in that case is to configure code access security for  ESB.Exceptions.Service to use unrestricted permissions:

<system.web>
     <trust level="Full"/>
    </system.web>

giovedì 20 maggio 2010 12:03
  • Hi,

also have the same problem, trying to acces the portal from remote pc my env is 2 biztalk group and 2 remote clusterd sql

the service  /ESB.BizTalkOperationsService/Operations.asmx trying to acces the managment DB and get a failure access on the managment db server

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 6010
    Date:  02/06/2010
    Time:  11:42:09
    User:  N/A
    Computer: RMLBTSP1
    Description:
    Failed to connect to the BizTalkMgmtDb database on the BTSDB2\DB2 server

Source: Microsoft.Practices.ESB.BizTalkOperations.BizTalkQuery

Method: Void .ctor()

Error Source: Microsoft.BizTalk.DBAccessor

Error TargetSite: Void Connect() 

Error StackTrace:    at Microsoft.BizTalk.Database.DatabaseAccessor.Connect()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Database.DatabaseAccessor.ExecuteReader(Int32 procIndex, Object[] procParams)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.OperationsManagementAccessor.ops_LoadOrchestrationServiceNames()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.BizTalkManagementDb.PopulateServiceTypesHT()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.BizTalkManagementDb..ctor(String dbServer, String dbName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.OperationsGroup..ctor(String ManagementDBServer, String ManagementDBName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.BizTalkOperations..ctor(String mgmtDbServer, String mgmtDbName)
       at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.BizTalkOperations.BizTalkQuery..ctor()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 6010
    Date:  02/06/2010
    Time:  11:42:09
    User:  N/A
    Computer: RMLBTSP1
    Description:
    Failed to connect to the BizTalkMgmtDb database on the BTSDB2\DB2 server

Source: Microsoft.Practices.ESB.BizTalkOperations.BizTalkQuery

Method: Void .ctor()

Error Source: Microsoft.BizTalk.DBAccessor

Error TargetSite: Void Connect() 

Error StackTrace:    at Microsoft.BizTalk.Database.DatabaseAccessor.Connect()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Database.DatabaseAccessor.ExecuteReader(Int32 procIndex, Object[] procParams)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.OperationsManagementAccessor.ops_LoadOrchestrationServiceNames()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.BizTalkManagementDb.PopulateServiceTypesHT()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.BizTalkManagementDb..ctor(String dbServer, String dbName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.OperationsGroup..ctor(String ManagementDBServer, String ManagementDBName)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.BizTalkOperations..ctor(String mgmtDbServer, String mgmtDbName)
       at Microsoft.Practices.ESB.BizTalkOperations.BizTalkQuery..ctor()

giovedì 3 giugno 2010 07:59
  • hi all,

the portal execution from remote can be fixed by adding userName + password keys in the impersonation element inside portl web.config

• Proposto come risposta orental giovedì 3 giugno 2010 12:21
    giovedì 3 giugno 2010 12:21
  • hi all,

the portal execution from remote can be fixed by adding userName + password keys in the impersonation element inside portl web.config

Thanks very much! Could you give more detailed description? i'm newbie. 
    martedì 31 agosto 2010 00:49
  • Just like to add a couple of things apart from all the statements above to do with web.config etc.

Yes, check the connection strings and authorised users are set to your own local or domain groups, whichever you have set up.

Also check that the Application Pool user is authorised to connect, share your folders etc...

And one other thing after pulling my hair out for days, when you install ESB, run EVERYTHING from the MSI's to the EXE's from an Administrator Command prompt !

Worked for me 1st time after un-installing and re-installing after that....

giovedì 23 settembre 2010 10:54
  • hi all,

the portal execution from remote can be fixed by adding userName + password keys in the impersonation element inside portl web.config

Thanks, Your response worked fine for me.

Thanks, Gnani

venerdì 11 luglio 2014 18:14
  • Dipesh,

these are the grants I applied to get it working on my system. I haven't tried all options within the portal - I haven't tried the registry & UDDI options.

Mike
    USE EsbExceptionDb
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[Alert] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[Alert] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertCondition] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertCondition] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertSubscription] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON [dbo].[AlertSubscription] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[Configuration] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[Configuration] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[UserSetting] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE ON [dbo].[UserSetting] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[vw_AggregatedFaults] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT SELECT ON [dbo].[vw_AggregatedFaults] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Fault_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_AlertSubscription_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortal]
    GO
    GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[usp_select_Resubmission_Count_Over_Time_By_Application_ServiceName] TO [ESBPortalAdmin]
    GO

I will be a good idea if tables from database already exist. When i tried to run this query BINGO al the tables did not exist. Some process erased before. So i only renconfigure EsbExceptionDb. And then everything work.

martedì 18 ottobre 2016 04:32
  • Please check web.config connectionStrings in IIS is pointing to your current server and database

Regards,

Chandra Rajesh

martedì 18 ottobre 2016 09:00