System.Data.dll Error RRS feed

• Question

• 오류 1 'System.Data.Common.DbConnection' 형식에서 참조하는 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' 어셈블리의 'System.ComponentModel.Component' 인터페이스 또는 기본 클래스를 확인할 수 없습니다. c:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.0\System.Data.dll A-Live

I use tool vs2012 and sql2012

i was system.data.dll add however, ctl+f5 error message...

Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

We cannot use System.Data namespace in Windows Store. The .NET Framework provides a subset of managed types that you can use to create Windows Store apps using C# or Visual Basic.

So not all the namespaces we can used in Windows Store, if we want to include the Dll of that namespace, the Visual Studio will throw error.

For the namespaces are supported in Windows Store, please check this list.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/br230302(v=vs.110).aspx#Y2300

Best regards,
    Jesse

Jesse Jiang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, January 25, 2013 6:36 AM
  • 오류 1 'System.Data.Common.DbConnection' 형식에서 참조하는 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' 어셈블리의 'System.ComponentModel.Component' 인터페이스 또는 기본 클래스를 확인할 수 없습니다. c:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.0\System.Data.dll A-Live

I use tool vs2012 and sql2012

i was system.data.dll add however, ctl+f5 error message...

System.Data not found in windows store. you should do database proccess with WebServices in windows store
    Friday, January 25, 2013 2:47 PM