none
Need to know what accessbility role can be applied for Maps Control

All replies

• Hi shalusri,

Do you develop Windows Form applications? And what maps control are you using?

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 06, 2017 2:36 AM
  • Hi,

I am developing in windows forms application.. I am just using map control like Telerik .Please suggest me role as like outline used for treeadvview. Refer below link

http://www.ranorex.com/blog/enabling-automation-by-adding-accessibility-to-windows-forms-controls/ 

Thanks in advance

Friday, January 06, 2017 4:05 AM
  • Hi,

According to your description, your issue is more related to UI Automation, I will move this case to Windows Desktop Development for Accessibility and Automation for a professional answer.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 06, 2017 5:25 AM