Why can't I use Azure Store in Norway?

All replies

• Hi Bjornek,

>> There is 83 countries on the list, but Norway isn't on it.

Yes, Windows Azure Store is currently available to consumers in lots of countries but not contain Norway. I suggest you to have a look this thread

Best Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Sunday, November 03, 2013 5:27 AM
  • You support Denmark, Finland and Sweden, but not Norway? Why on earth not? Are you trying to start an Azure-war in the Nordics? Seriously? Just get this fixed - it must be a simple oversight...
    Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:05 AM
  • Hi,

I'm not sure if this is still a problem for you, I had the same message coming up every time I tried to add a new app using the market place. I find out that I had two accounts, and only one of them had the right to add apps to Azure. I was logged in with the account that didn't have access, but was a co-administrator. When I used the right account, I was able to add the app without any problem.

Henrik A. Halmstrand
    Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful; if a post has been useful to you.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:46 AM