none
What can I do if somes jobs were failed during testing? RRS feed

• 問題

• Helllo everyone,

I found some jobs were failed during testing (printer driver whql testing) and the other jobs are still running, what can I do for the failed jobs, please give me some suggestions.

Thanks,

Lin Xin

2010年5月27日 上午 06:26

解答

• i have been testing printer WHQL too, mybe my experience can do a favor. Generally, when some jobs are failed, i used to rerun the failed job. but before rerun, i will make sure the environment is OK, such as Check all connections.sometices the last job has stop the USBHub. what is more, you can find out the reason by check the log or view error. if you need the detail, please send email to me(szulxx0@163.com), i will send some outline to you.
    • 已標示為解答 Lolota Lee 2010年6月3日 上午 08:10
    2010年6月3日 上午 02:38

所有回覆

• Please post error message or image file in here when you gets fail.

Thanks,Steve

Accept Chinese,English question in here.
    2010年5月27日 下午 02:18
    版主
  • i have been testing printer WHQL too, mybe my experience can do a favor. Generally, when some jobs are failed, i used to rerun the failed job. but before rerun, i will make sure the environment is OK, such as Check all connections.sometices the last job has stop the USBHub. what is more, you can find out the reason by check the log or view error. if you need the detail, please send email to me(szulxx0@163.com), i will send some outline to you.
    • 已標示為解答 Lolota Lee 2010年6月3日 上午 08:10
    2010年6月3日 上午 02:38