none
Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) of Excel 2013 & 2016 RRS feed

• 問題

• Hi,

I am using Excel 2010 DDE function to collect data from a service provider for many years. I brought MS Office 2013 and want to upgrade the MS Office version from 2010 to 2013 a few years ago. But I found the speed of collecting data while using Excel 2013 version is very slow by using the same Excel programme. Finally, it became nearly stop. I just closed the Excel and open the same programme. it worked again but still very slow and finally came to nearly stop again. I reported the problem at that moment. But seem no replied. So I re-install MS Office version 2010 back to my computer, then the problem didn't occur any more.

In last month, I brought that latest version MS Office 2016. And try to upgrade my Office to version 2016. But too bad, I had same experience as I upgraded to version 2013. By using the same Excel programme file, the DDE collecting data speed is still slow.

I try to patch it to latest version, but still not improved. Any idea to fix it?

Best regards
    Ivan

2016年11月2日 上午 06:29

解答

• DDE function is old fashioned way to collect data, maybe you can consider using some new solution like OLE Automation/COM, or VSTO to retrieve data you want
    2016年11月3日 上午 07:06

所有回覆

• DDE function is old fashioned way to collect data, maybe you can consider using some new solution like OLE Automation/COM, or VSTO to retrieve data you want
    2016年11月3日 上午 07:06
  • I have no choice as the system of the service provider is running DDE.

But that's not the point. Suppose new version MS Office has improvement, at least keep the old version stability. But the fact shows it is degraded.

2016年11月7日 上午 04:40