none
Turn on BitLocker in Win7? RRS feed

• 問題

• Hello

When I turn on the BitLocker in Win7. The system ask me to restart the computer. After restart, the BIOS print the message to ask me to confirm the change, and I press yes to confirm it. But when the system run into OS again, it print the error message "The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on this computer does not work with the current BIOS. contact the computer manufacture for BIOS upgrade instructions.". Do you know where the problem is? What is the OS want that need BIOS to upgrade?

Best Regards,

2010年3月25日 上午 02:35

解答

• boot into BIOS setup and check if it supports TPM, security chip, and plz active it or enable it before schedule the TPM test.
    • 已標示為解答 Lolota Lee 2010年4月1日 上午 09:15
    2010年3月29日 上午 10:04

所有回覆

• boot into BIOS setup and check if it supports TPM, security chip, and plz active it or enable it before schedule the TPM test.
    • 已標示為解答 Lolota Lee 2010年4月1日 上午 09:15
    2010年3月29日 上午 10:04
  • Hello

When I turn on the BitLocker in Win7. The system ask me to restart the computer. After restart, the BIOS print the message to ask me to confirm the change, and I press yes to confirm it. But when the system run into OS again, it print the error message "The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on this computer does not work with the current BIOS. contact the computer manufacture for BIOS upgrade instructions.". Do you know where the problem is? What is the OS want that need BIOS to upgrade?

Best Regards,

It's looks like BIOS should enable the TPM support. I suggest discuss the issue with your BIOS engineer.

Thanks,Steve

OOWFSS
    2010年3月30日 上午 05:34
    版主