none
Someone have experice to use VB software to control RFID (Myfare) ? RRS feed

所有回覆

• It's "Mifare" , and what can we help you ?

在現實生活中,你和誰在一起的確很重要,甚至能改變你的成長軌跡,決定你的人生成敗。 和什麼樣的人在一起,就會有什麼樣的人生。 和勤奮的人在一起,你不會懶惰; 和積極的人在一起,你不會消沈; 與智者同行,你會不同凡響; 與高人為伍,你能登上巔峰。
    2011年1月21日 上午 06:25
    版主
  • Dear Mr./Ms.  Mifare,

Yes, I should to write right "Mifare" to instead of "Myfare", sorry about it,

I want to know how do I to use VB to write a program to control Mifare RFID reader and tag "read" and "write" founction well, I have got a sample for S50 AND may I ask you more details information regarding Mifare products included KeyA and KeyB and so on,tks,

Ps : How much cost for you private to help me to design a small program to control RFID BUT to use VB software ?

any chance ? and cost would be ?

George Hsyu
    2011年1月21日 下午 01:07
  • Yes, I have ever delevoped some RFID application.

by the way , I don't know that can you read chinses or not (Because your family name looks like chinese) .

If you could read Chinese, you can get my old powerpoint file for RFID Introduction from http://docs.com/1MNF

Anyway, as I said in another disscussion thread, most RFID application dependes on RFID reader.

Different Reader got different commution protocol. So , the first is that did this RFID reader vendor provid API or portocol document ? If the answer is "no", ask them to give you these things.

在現實生活中,你和誰在一起的確很重要,甚至能改變你的成長軌跡,決定你的人生成敗。 和什麼樣的人在一起,就會有什麼樣的人生。 和勤奮的人在一起,你不會懶惰; 和積極的人在一起,你不會消沈; 與智者同行,你會不同凡響; 與高人為伍,你能登上巔峰。
    2011年1月21日 下午 03:43
    版主
  • Dear Mr. Chung,

May I get your private e-mail ? tks

George Hsyu
    2011年1月22日 上午 12:57