none
How to let TFS keep account and password RRS feed

全部回复

• Hi TuoCheng,

Do you mean you want to store TFS logon credential on your local machine?

Do you want to store on VS/Team Explorer or web portal?

Which version of TFS are you using?

Have you tried adding your credential under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Credential Manager\Windows Credential?

If you use VS/Team Explorer, after first logon, VS/ Team Explorer will store the logon information in the registry key.

Best regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

2017年11月30日 8:00
  • The version of TFS is 2010.

I have added my credential  under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Credential Manager\Windows Credential.But when I open TFS  still need to enter account and password

2017年11月30日 9:52
  • Thank you very much for your reply
    2017年11月30日 9:52
  • Hi TuoCheng,

>> But when I open TFS still need to enter account and password

Where did you open the TFS, from a client or directly in the server?

How did you open TFS, use web browser?

Try looking at your IE security settings.  Open IE and Tools->Internet Options, select the Security tab.

Please add your server to Trusted Sites. If your site is listed there, select the "Custom Level" button

At the bottom of the list of Options is "User Authentication". Check the options listed there.

Try switching to Automatic Logon with current user name and password.  That should pick up the stored user name and password from control panel.

Regards,

Judyzh

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2017年12月27日 8:36