none
win 7 Remote access WPF application RRS feed

• 问题

• Hello,

I have an WPF application run on a PC located at office, then I go home to use a laptop which has same OS win7 to remote access that PC to operate the application. some strange thing happens.The UI thread seems to be taked longer time both using BeginInoke and Invoke than I use the application directly at my office. my question is  if the remote PC's process will be affected at this remote situation? how to avoid the affection?

FM

2013年9月10日 14:16

答案

• Hi FFMM,

欢迎来WPF中文论坛。

首先告诉你的是你可以在这个论坛以中文形式提问,我觉得你在用笔记本远程访问你远端的电脑上WPF程序有可能并不是你WPF程序UI线程呈现的问题,可能和网络速度和带宽有关系,或者你可以是用BackgroundWorker和DispatchTime以达到更好的性能,具体你可以参考这篇MSDN Magazine.

Build More Responsive Apps With The Dispatcher

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

2013年9月11日 6:14
    版主

全部回复

• Hi FFMM,

欢迎来WPF中文论坛。

首先告诉你的是你可以在这个论坛以中文形式提问,我觉得你在用笔记本远程访问你远端的电脑上WPF程序有可能并不是你WPF程序UI线程呈现的问题,可能和网络速度和带宽有关系,或者你可以是用BackgroundWorker和DispatchTime以达到更好的性能,具体你可以参考这篇MSDN Magazine.

Build More Responsive Apps With The Dispatcher

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

2013年9月11日 6:14
    版主
  • 谢谢, 我就是比较好奇为什么和网络速度和带宽有关系? 你推荐的文章我会仔细看的。

FM

2013年9月11日 8:48