none
VS2015安装问题 RRS feed

答案

全部回复

• 有部分组件依赖的原因,不可重新选择其它的安装目录

专注于.NET ERP/CRM开发框架,C/S架构,SQL Server + ORM(LLBL Gen Pro) + Infragistics WinForms

2016年8月19日 2:24
  • 那么应该怎么解决

2016年8月19日 2:35
  • 需要完整删除Visual Studio,使用命令行

D:\vs_enterprise.exe /uninstall /force

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/114e18df-ffc5-442d-86c1-3b2ad4b28e36/change-visual-studio-2015-enterprise-installation-path?forum=vssetup

解答是

I found the solution in this forum. The problem is that I canceled a VS2015 installation because I didn’t change the default installation drive. Although the installation was canceled some components remained in my system (In the default installation drive) so I couldn’t change the installation path in the next installations. In order to solve this you must uninstall VS2015 completely through the console with this command: D:\vs_enterprise.exe /uninstall /force

And then you can install  VS2015 again in any path :) .

专注于.NET ERP/CRM开发框架,C/S架构,SQL Server + ORM(LLBL Gen Pro) + Infragistics WinForms

2016年8月19日 3:05
  • 我试过了,没用
    2016年8月19日 3:35
  • D:\vs_enterprise.exe /uninstall /force

加载ISO镜像文件到虚拟磁盘后,运行此命令,D是虚拟镜像文件所在磁盘

2016年8月19日 4:07
  • 恭喜你,要么重置系统,要么删除和visual studio 14有关的注册表项。用uninstall没法解决的。
    2016年8月19日 5:54
  • 你好,

在根据Shuanghua Li提供的方式卸载VS2015以后,请到以下注册表路径去删除所有VS2015相关的注册表信息。

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0

然后请使用以下命令行安装VS,并且在命令行中指定安装路径。

/CustomInstallPath InstallationDirectory(安装路径)

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2016年8月19日 9:12
  • 算了,我还是装在C盘吧,毕竟是双系统,谢谢你们的热心帮助。

2016年8月19日 9:20
  • 你好,

如果你最后还是选择了装在C盘,请mark你自己的答案来关闭这个帖子。谢谢。

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2016年8月22日 0:43