none
This operation is only supported on Windows 2000 SP3 or later operating systems. RRS feed

• 常规讨论

• Hello, guys,
    please help me to solve this problem, when i run the winform application which i developed before, then this error message poped up.
    i searched this key words on internet, but there was on matched result been retrieved. 
    On some machines it is working fine, but on one machine I get the following strange error.More strange is that if the computer automatically start the program is ok. And if manual start, you will get this error.

VS.NET VERSION:VS.NET 2005 

did you have anyone encount this problem before? please kindly give me some advices or the workaround, thanks.

Wei in Guan Xi, Nan Ning province.

2012年10月10日 3:36

全部回复

• Error Messge & Source Code?

http://feiyun0112.cnblogs.com/

2012年10月10日 4:02
    版主
  • Hi iwt57,

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because the currently posted information is not enough for retrieving a solution. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more detailed information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question”. If the issue has been resolved, we will appreciate you sharing the solution because it might be a good reference for other community members encountering similar questions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Lisa Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

2012年10月24日 1:17
    版主