none
Use .net VS console project to upload mp4 file into Azure media service, but stuck in streaming status and cannot play video. RRS feed

• 问题

• Use .net VS console project to upload mp4 file into Azure media service, but stuck in streaming status and cannot play video.

Following below manual.

https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/azure/media-services/previous/media-services-deliver-streaming-content

Onthing here is, I found I cannot download the mp4 in Azure portal, blob storage.

2019年3月15日 8:29

全部回复

• Hi kinlin927,

由于您无法从 Azure Blob 存储中下载 mp4 文件,建议您查看订阅余额,是否已经过期导致功能受限。 Azure 存储会在订阅过期的 90 天内为您保留数据,请在此期限之内尽快充值以便继续您的项目。

如果不是因为余额已经用完,请提供您详细的代码与报错情况截图,以便更好解决问题。

如果还有问题无法解决,欢迎发帖询问。

Because you can't download files from Azure Blob Storage. I advice you could check your balance of your subscription. Your functions may be constrained by this. Azure Storage will reserve data for you within 90 days after the subscription expires. Please recharge it as soon as possible.

If it is not because the balance has been exhausted. Please provide your detailed code and error screenshots for to better solve the problem.

If there are still problems that can not be solved. Please feel free to post inquires.

2019年3月17日 11:57