none
This operation is only supported on windows 2000 sp3 or later operation systems. RRS feed

• 问题

• Hello, guys,
    please help me to solve this problem, when i run the web application which i developed before, then this error message poped up.
    i searched this key words on internet, but there was on matched result been retrieved.
    and this error only happened on web application, the winform is ok.
    VS.NET VERSION:VS.NET 2008 (2005 mixed installed on my computer)
    Maybe the vs installation is remote mode, but i am not sure, i forgot it.

did you have anyone encount this problem before? please kindly give me some advices or the workaround, thank you.

Ronnie, Zhang in Da Lian, Liao Ning province.

2009年12月7日 3:34

答案

• If you need help in Visual Studio's debugger, post to the Visual Studio Debugger forum.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • 已标记为答案 KeFang Chen 2009年12月11日 8:40
    2009年12月9日 3:32
    版主
  • This problem may be caused by your side-by-side installation of Visual Studio 2005 w/ Visual Studio 2008. Please try these steps to identify and solve this issue.

1. Check if your web.config is configured with debugging.
    2. Check if your project settings is set to use local IIS or Web Server to debug. if that's true, please ensure IIS feature has been added to the system and configured with ASP.NET 2.0 (try inetmgr.exe and aspnet_regiis.exe).
    3. If your project is configured to use dynamic ASP.NET Web Server (WebDev.WebServer.exe) to debug, make sure this executable exists in your Program Files folder.

This is a common issue that was reported thoundands times, the last, as well as the best solution is to reinstall your copy of Windows, then refresh Visual Studio.

Let me know if you have futher queries.

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Mark Zhou
    2009年12月10日 4:55

全部回复

• Hi,Zhang!
        Your project have not problems,are you sure?
        If not ,please give me your code!
    周雪峰
    2009年12月7日 8:02
    版主
  • Web applications are usually run in web servers, not Visual C#. Which technology you are using?Asp.Net?Windows Forms?WPF? Silverlight? If you give more details you will get directions to a more appropriate forum. 

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    2009年12月7日 17:56
    版主
  • Thank you, guy.
    It must be no problem.
    After our updating recently, then the vs.net does not work.
    Because this project works well on other guys' computers other than me.

It is a web application coding by C#.net, and my meaning is it cannot be debugged by vs.net 2008,
    I hope you cleared my question.

2009年12月9日 3:27
  • If you need help in Visual Studio's debugger, post to the Visual Studio Debugger forum.

Visual C++ MVP
    2009年12月9日 3:32
    版主
  • This problem may be caused by your side-by-side installation of Visual Studio 2005 w/ Visual Studio 2008. Please try these steps to identify and solve this issue.

1. Check if your web.config is configured with debugging.
    2. Check if your project settings is set to use local IIS or Web Server to debug. if that's true, please ensure IIS feature has been added to the system and configured with ASP.NET 2.0 (try inetmgr.exe and aspnet_regiis.exe).
    3. If your project is configured to use dynamic ASP.NET Web Server (WebDev.WebServer.exe) to debug, make sure this executable exists in your Program Files folder.

This is a common issue that was reported thoundands times, the last, as well as the best solution is to reinstall your copy of Windows, then refresh Visual Studio.

Let me know if you have futher queries.

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Mark Zhou
    2009年12月10日 4:55