跨国“家教” RRS feed

• 常规讨论

• 收到印度一个哥们(也可能是姐们)想学C#的OO和中文,想找个师父,有回报的哦。
    他的邮件为zarinapdm@yahoo.com
    下面是他发的邮件内容。

Hello friends,
    I have an interest in Chinese culture and OO analysis and programming. so receiving personal coaching in China is what I am looking for. You must speak some English. As part of my further learning I want to do a small software development project with you. I have some programming experience. Your role is to take me through the OO development process step by step.

***Skill set I am looking for:(C#, .NET 3.5, MSSQL 2008, Silverlight) OR (PHP 5, MySQL,)Plus XML, Ajax, Object Oriented analysis and design using visual studio or UML.
    You should be an expert designer/developer with at least 5 years of work experience in ANY of the above set oftechnologies. You should have the ability to teach technical concepts to others.

*** Time: Around June-July 2009 or to be arranged.I can personally come to your country to receive your personal coaching.

*** Hours of personal tuition required:2 hours per day. 6 days, approximately up to 8 weeks (2*6*8=total 96 hours)

*** A Single room or shared accommodation is required near your area.Room Budget is China Yuan Renminbi 1200 per month or 300 per week.

*** My budget for your personal tuition is China Yuan Renminbi 1200 per month or 300 per week.My total budget for tuition and accommodation per month is Renminbi 2400. These rates are negotiable.
    I will pay 20% bonus for being a good host.

Please send your response to zarinapdmATyahooDOTcom in ENGLISH only. I can not read Chinese.

山西.net俱乐部
    2009年3月10日 0:39
    版主

全部回复