none
[vs2005]怎么修改整个solution的宏?PlatformName? RRS feed

• 问题

• 一个solution下有很多project;看.vcproj配置文件里可以看到不少宏,比如$(Solution)、$(ConfigurationName)、$(PlatformName)等等。 在windows 64平台下,$(PlatformName)就是x64,我想要它是win64这样的,这个能否改?在哪改? 有人说$(PlatformName)是编译器定的,木有办法修改?如果真是这样的,我将怎么实现我的要求?难不成在.vcproj里将$(PlatformName)手动修改为win64?
    • 已移动 Andrew.Wu 2011年7月15日 6:10 (发件人:Visual Studio 相关讨论(Visual Studio 2010以前版本))
    2011年7月14日 1:24

答案

• 你好,

根据您的问题,您可能是想重命名您的PlatformName。 您可以根据以下步骤进行重命名:

1. 右键点击项目节点,并选择属性。

2. 点击配置管理器(Configuration Manager)

3. 在下拉菜单活动解决平台(Active solution platform)中选择编辑。

4. 选择您需要重命名的方案并点击重命名(Rename)

希望我的回答能够帮助您解决您的问题。

Rob Pan [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• 已标记为答案 Rob Pan 2011年7月28日 8:56
    2011年7月20日 9:54

全部回复

• You can also define an external project property file, referred by all your projects, then, the projects will be affected your common property setting.

The property file can contain any setting supported by visual studio.

2011年7月14日 4:33
  • You can also define an external project property file, referred by all your projects, then, the projects will be affected your common property setting.

The property file can contain any setting supported by visual studio.

in the "Property Manager", I create a new property sheet (for one project). And under "User Macro", I re-define "PlatformName" = "win64". When checking the macros, I found two "PlatformName" defined in the list. This confuse me so much. I still have no idea to solve the problem.
    2011年7月14日 7:31
  • If only want to change the platform from x64 to win64,  you can create a new platform named as x64, copying configuration from x64. Then, when switching to the new platform, the environment var will be changed.

2011年7月15日 7:43
  • 这个在配置里就有啊。$(SolutionDir) $(ConfigurationName)这些都是预先定义好的

像那个x64配置是在项目属性->Configuration Manager里面配置的,你在编译的时候选择就行了

0xBAADF00D
    2011年7月16日 13:40
    版主
  • 你好,

根据您的问题,您可能是想重命名您的PlatformName。 您可以根据以下步骤进行重命名:

1. 右键点击项目节点,并选择属性。

2. 点击配置管理器(Configuration Manager)

3. 在下拉菜单活动解决平台(Active solution platform)中选择编辑。

4. 选择您需要重命名的方案并点击重命名(Rename)

希望我的回答能够帮助您解决您的问题。

Rob Pan [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• 已标记为答案 Rob Pan 2011年7月28日 8:56
    2011年7月20日 9:54