none
Connect to SQL Server 2k8 R2 failed after stop then start the SQL Service RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi

程序逻辑如下

1. 将一些写入DB 2. 停止DB service,进行一些操作. 3. 启动DB service 4. 删除写入数据
    错误发生在最后删除数据的时候,用户权限没有问题,debug模式等待3分钟再删除也是一样,求帮忙~

错误如下:
    A transport-level error has occurred when sending the requrest to the servert (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 -No process is ont he other end of the pipe.

Event Log:
    System.Data.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.)
       at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)

SQL Log:
    012-02-21 22:07:27.29 Logon       Error: 17187, Severity: 16, State: 1.
    2012-02-21 22:07:27.29 Logon       SQL Server is not ready to accept new client connections. Wait a few minutes before trying again. If you have access to the error log, look for the informational message that indicates that SQL Server is ready before trying to connect again.  [CLIENT: 172.18.18.124]
    2012-02-21 22:07:27.29 Logon       Error: 17187, Severity: 16, State: 1.
    2012-02-21 22:07:27.29 Logon       SQL Server is not ready to accept new client connections. Wait a few minutes before trying again. If you have access to the error log, look for the informational message that indicates that SQL Server is ready before trying to connect again.  [CLIENT: <local machine>]

SQL Profiler

Hard work, hard play!

2012年2月22日 6:48

答案

• 1. did you connect with localhost or real sql instance name? Tried connect with named pipes or tcp/ip?

2. all dbs are online on the server?

A little busy with other projects, let's holding this topic, will reply it again when i am free, sorry and thanks.

Hard work, hard play!

• 已标记为答案 refeiner 2012年8月28日 6:49
    2012年2月28日 5:50

全部回复

• 1. Shared memory is for local connection only, did you enable named pipes and/or tcp/ip protocol?

2. sql takes time to bring each db online after starting service. More uncommitted transactions in the db, longer to rollback/roll forward. Wait for a while then try connect again.

2012年2月22日 14:41
  • 1. yes, TCP/IP and named pipes are both enabled, and i am using a local sql instance.

2. the longest time i've been waiting is about 10 mins.

is there any affection that regarding to the existing connection while stoping the DB service? any suggestion that i can do a deeper debugging?

Hard work, hard play!

2012年2月22日 16:30
  • 1. did you connect with localhost or real sql instance name? Tried connect with named pipes or tcp/ip?

2012年2月22日 16:44

A little busy with other projects, let's holding this topic, will reply it again when i am free, sorry and thanks.

Hard work, hard play!

• 已标记为答案 refeiner 2012年8月28日 6:49
    2012年2月28日 5:50