none
How to establish a Hardware/Desktop Dashboard Account when creating Desktop App? RRS feed

• 问题

• I Create a Person Develop account.

When I Publish my Desktop App(Jihosoft Photo Recovery) to Windows Store, It told me to Establish a Hardware/Desktop Dashboard Account.

Create a Company Account When clicked a lots of Next.

When I upload the signed winqual.exe,  I got the following infor.

Internal Error

The dashboard is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
    If you continue to experience this issue, please contact sysdev@microsoft.com with the following error code: cdafd507-bcad-4111-8b8c-e8c0cb4befbf

When send a email to sysdev@microsoft.com, I Got:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
    sysysdev@microsoft.com
    The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

How can I do, Next?  

2013年11月8日 9:39

答案

• HI LittleBrain, 

请不要着急,第一呢你可能是打错了email地址,是sysdev@microsoft.com而不是sysysdev@microsoft.com。第二呢本论坛支持的是开发相关的问题,至于账户相关的问题,可以有如下解决方式:

祝你尽快解决问题。

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

2013年11月8日 13:51
    版主

全部回复

• Please help your customer, Microsoft!!!!!
    2013年11月8日 9:40
  • HI LittleBrain, 

请不要着急,第一呢你可能是打错了email地址,是sysdev@microsoft.com而不是sysysdev@microsoft.com。第二呢本论坛支持的是开发相关的问题,至于账户相关的问题,可以有如下解决方式:

祝你尽快解决问题。

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

2013年11月8日 13:51
    版主
  • Millions thanks

Chiu

2013年11月13日 5:40