none
无法安装vs2019, 也无法更新vs2017 RRS feed

• 问题

• I excute vs_community_1561144927.1555291246.exe, and after web downloader perpared itself, the exe just disappear without any warning or errinfo. I have installed and used VS2017 for many months, and today I found I can't update it with IDE pannel -> help-> check update. the err dialogy box showes "Can not check update, please use Visual Studio Install program instead", however, I execute vs_community__424077227.1541115681.exe, which is available before, and now I got same response like installing the vs2019.
    2019年4月16日 4:55

全部回复

• Baisk 你好,

你的问题与VS的安装相关,我会将这个帖子移到Visual Studio 相关讨论论坛。

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2019年4月16日 6:21
  • please open installer
    2019年4月16日 6:52
  • Hi Baisk,

你的操作系统是哪个版本?如果有Pendingwindows update,可以安装所有的update,然后重启电脑再试试VS安装。

通过你的问题描述,试试删除安装文件夹:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer,然后清空%temp%,以管理员的身份运行安装包。

如果还是不能安装,我们需要你帮忙收集下log日志下载并运行collect.exe工具,然后在%temp%文件夹下找到vslogs.zip,再分享给我们,谢谢。

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

2019年4月16日 8:25
    版主