none
Microsoft Translator web widget Bug ? RRS feed

• 问题

• hi all,

I am now using microsoft translator web widget to tanslate my website from ch-zhs to english,it used to work well in th past,buf from someday in 2017 Dec,it does not work.I check api( https://api.microsofttranslator.com/v2/ajax.svc/TranslateArray?appId=%22TpqLEgvyNJdEs5NOWh9bFWzPHI5lt14fw3W2XW8YptOM*%22&texts=[%22+This+item+ships+to+%3Cb10%3EJapan%3C/b10%3E.+%3Cb11%3EWant+it+Friday,+Dec.+15%3F%3C/b11%3E+Order+within+%3Cb12%3E%3Cb20%3E8+hrs+48+mins%3C/b20%3E%3C/b12%3E+and+choose+%3Cb13%3EAmazonGlobal+Priority+Shipping%3C/b13%3E+at+checkout.+%3Cb14%3ELearn+more%3C/b14%3E%22]&to=%22zh-chs%22&oncomplete=_mstc3&onerror=_mste3&loc=en&ctr=&ref=WidgetV3&rgp=10b2bd6b) called by widget, it return error msg (mste7("TranslateApiException: IP is over the quota : ID=0642.V2_Json.TranslateArray.1C1C89D8");).

I have read manual in "https://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/library/mt146808.aspx?ppud=4", and found that the translate function is free and with no limit,So  please help me.what should do? Thanks much !!

2017年12月13日 9:06

全部回复

• Hi,

Thanks for your use of the Microsoft Translator API.

> error msg (mste7("TranslateApiException: IP is over the quota : ID=0642.V2_Json.TranslateArray.1C1C89D8");).

The message means that you are sending too fast. You may slow down or sleep for a few minutes, and you will have quota available to you again.

MSDN 社区技术支持
    如果该回复解决了您的问题,请及时点击“标记为答案”选项,如未解决请选择“取消标记为答案”,这会有利于其他人员来阅读您的帖子。如果您对MSDN 技术支持有任何的建议或意见,请随时联系 MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

2017年12月13日 9:14
    版主
  • Due to Azure Translator API is now not available in China Azure which operating by 21vianet, so suggesting you to create a new thread in Stackoverflow-[microsoft-translator] Forum to access more detailed and professional solutions. Thank you for your understanding and support from Azure operation company.

MSDN 社区技术支持
    如果该回复解决了您的问题,请及时点击“标记为答案”选项,如未解决请选择“取消标记为答案”,这会有利于其他人员来阅读您的帖子。如果您对MSDN 技术支持有任何的建议或意见,请随时联系 MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

2017年12月13日 9:33
    版主
  • yes, i got the error message,but the api Or AJAX (TranslateArray) is called by web widget self.And the web Widget is used to work very well in the past years, i didn't do anything , now it don't work!!

SO i want to know what can i do to solve this problem?

2017年12月14日 2:59
  • This can happen if you are running a server application or are behind a proxy with many other users. Please send a mail to mtlic@microsoft with your client ID (not your secret), asking for a lift of that limit.

MSDN 社区技术支持

2017年12月14日 3:05
    版主
  • yes, you may right,but our screen is translate web pages, which only need translate web widget ,this function does not need APPID, and the widget run on customer's computer, so no care for  IP  limited!!

At all Thanks for your help!!

2017年12月14日 3:37
  • Hi,

Sorry for misunderstanding your scenario. Microsoft Translator Web Widget is a free service, however it also has a limit on the amount of translations that can be done by AppID and by IP .

So if you're receiving the "IP is over the quota" message, it indicates you've hit the ceiling for the number of translations you can do with your IP.   See this posting for more info:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/microsofttranslator/thread/0bde21a2-b452-4dc9-94e6-1b9507b87961/.  (You might also hit the limit if your request is too large.  The upper limit for any request is 10K characters.  If you have a request that is over that amount, consider breaking up the request into smaller chunks.)

MSDN 社区技术支持

2017年12月18日 10:48
    版主