none
外壳拖放扩展(文件拖到压缩文件) RRS feed

• 问题

•      如果大家电脑上装有WinZip 或者是Winrar,当把任意一文件拖放到它们的压缩文件上,此时,压缩文件颜色改变,当松开手,就会把该文件压缩到这个压缩文件里。可是别的文件不能接受,我想知道Winzip 和Winrar是怎么做到的?

我想通过C++去实现,我也下了7z代码研究过,它的文件没有那个性质,不能接受别的文件。我想使得它产生的压缩文件能接受拖放,但是我不知道怎么去实现。希望大家能帮帮我。

谢谢!

2010年11月23日 2:10

答案

• Creating Drop Handlers

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • 已标记为答案 CMSDN 2010年11月29日 6:07
    2010年11月23日 20:51
    版主

全部回复

• 我不知道OLE是否自己支持这个功能。但是可以获得窗口信息,然后进行图标的重绘。
    麻烦把正确答案设为解答。
    • 已标记为答案 CMSDN 2010年11月29日 6:06
    • 取消答案标记 CMSDN 2010年11月29日 6:06
    2010年11月23日 6:07
    版主
  • Creating Drop Handlers

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • 已标记为答案 CMSDN 2010年11月29日 6:07
    2010年11月23日 20:51
    版主
  • Thanks! I I need an example  about Drop Handlers.  I understand  the Drop Handlers。I would like to know how
    Gets the target file path 。Can Ihelp me?
     Thanks!

Visual C++ MVP

For it, I'm sorry! Because These days I don't network 。 I 'm sorry!
    2010年11月29日 6:12
  • http://blogs.msdn.com/b/codefx/archive/2010/11/26/all-in-one-windows-shell-code-samples.aspx

Visual C++ MVP
    2010年11月29日 14:46
    版主
  • Thanks! I have resolved the problem! 

I have resolved the problem

I have resolved the problem
    2010年12月3日 3:03