none
How to trans/set the whole workbook code to/from a XML string in Excel VBA just like using content.XML/insertXML in Word VBA? RRS feed

答案

全部回复

• please check the following link for reference

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10-things/10-ways-to-reference-excel-workbooks-and-sheets-using-vba/

.NET MIS开发框架,C/S架构,SQL Server + ORM(LLBL Gen Pro)+ Infragistics WinForms
    网址: http://www.cnblogs.com/JamesLi2015/

2016年4月24日 15:45
  • Not this,In fact,I want to get/set the XML code of the Excel with VBA,just like what I can do with content.XML/insertXML of Word VBA.
    2016年4月24日 15:56
  • Hi EmptyMoon,

>>How to trans/set the whole workbook code to/from a XML string in Excel VBA just like using content.XML/insertXML in Word VBA?

Could you share me more detail information about this? I not very clear for your requirement.

Regards,

Moonlight

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2016年4月25日 3:11
  • I was told that since office2013,the office documents such as word,excel were all encoded by xml starting with "<?xml",Now I'm working on web development with several office activeX contorls initialized Excel workbooks,I want to oprate my Excel sheets in these controls,then post the edited Excel XML codes to my server in HTML form,on the server I'll store these Excel XML codes into my database.When I want to edit those Excel sheets again,I can restore them from my database and load them into my activeX controls and oprate them.Those're my purposes.Thanks
    2016年4月25日 8:27
  • Hi EmptyMoon,

>>I was told that since office2013,the office documents such as word, excel were all encoded by xml starting with "<?xml",

The excel file is stored with open xml format, if you want to develop on it, perhaps you could refer to the following link:

Welcome to the Open XML SDK 2.5 for Office

Regards,

Moonlight

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2016年4月26日 8:54