none
What is the difference between accelerator's default accelerator_view and the normal accelerator_view created by accelerator::create_view() RRS feed

• 问题

• I run the test case of amptests_1.2.0/Tests/3_device_Modeling/3_2_Accelerator/3_2_5_members/create_view/test.cpp,

The part code is:

runall_result result;
        accelerator acc = Test::require_device();

accelerator_view av = acc.create_view();
        result &= REPORT_RESULT((av != acc.get_default_view()) == true);

Here i am not sure about the diference of av and  acc.get_default_view().

2014年2月14日 9:30

答案

• I run the test case of amptests_1.2.0/Tests/3_device_Modeling/3_2_Accelerator/3_2_5_members/create_view/test.cpp,

The part code is:

runall_result result;

Hello,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>>What is the difference between accelerator's default accelerator_view and the normal accelerator_view created by accelerator::create_view()

I think the difference between them is mainly about the queuing mode.Please take a look at the following information:

Best Regards,

Jane.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• 已标记为答案 200005275 2014年2月18日 3:22
    2014年2月17日 6:40
    版主

全部回复

The part code is:

runall_result result;

Hello,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>>What is the difference between accelerator's default accelerator_view and the normal accelerator_view created by accelerator::create_view()

I think the difference between them is mainly about the queuing mode.Please take a look at the following information:

Best Regards,

Jane.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2014年2月17日 6:40
    版主
  • Thanks for your help, i read CppAMPOpenSpecificationV12.pdf (line 912) and it said:
    accelerator_view create_view();
    Creates and returns a new accelerator view on the accelerator. Equivalent to “create_view(queuing_mode_automatic)”.
    This puzzled me, now i believe  accelerator_view create_view() creates and returns an  accelerator_view object with the queuing_mode::immediate queuing mode.

BUT, from accelerator::create_view Method,  i saw

accelerator_view create_view( queuing_mode qmode = queuing_mode_automatic );

does it should declared as below?

accelerator_view create_view(
       queuing_mode qmode = queuing_mode_immediate
    );

• 取消答案标记 200005275 2014年2月18日 3:22
    • 已编辑 200005275 2014年2月18日 3:50
    2014年2月18日 3:22