none
win8 metro app submit problem RRS feed

• 问题

• I want to submit my win8 app to microsoft marketplace, with refrenced some 3rd dll.

So i can't to build the 'anycpu' package for submit. 

I was build the 'x86' and 'arm' package, can i submit the two package in this app?

thanks so much

2013年6月17日 2:12

答案

• 您好,

可以在上傳package那頁直接把您針對這個APP所建立的不同平台package全部都傳上去

2013年6月17日 17:25
  • Hi!

You can refer to the link Windows 8 app certification requirements (Windows) 

To create an app package for testing or local distribution

For each build configuration that you specified, choose the Solution Configuration that you want to build.

The build configurations grid lists the possible platform architectures of the package (that is, Neutral, ARM, x64, and x86). In each row, a combo box displays the combination of the current Solution Configuration and Architecture choices that are relevant for that row’s architecture. By default, the platform check box is set to the current, active, project platform. The combo box for the Neutral row shows the Solution Configuration combinations that contain AnyCPU as the project’s platform. If no Solution Configuration combination is relevant, the entire row for that platform is unavailable for selection. When you package an app for testing, you can choose Debug, Release, or any custom solution configuration that you’ve created.

歡迎參觀我的Blog【菜鳥自救會】

2013年6月18日 2:16

全部回复

• 您好,

可以在上傳package那頁直接把您針對這個APP所建立的不同平台package全部都傳上去

2013年6月17日 17:25
  • Hi!

You can refer to the link Windows 8 app certification requirements (Windows) 

To create an app package for testing or local distribution

For each build configuration that you specified, choose the Solution Configuration that you want to build.

The build configurations grid lists the possible platform architectures of the package (that is, Neutral, ARM, x64, and x86). In each row, a combo box displays the combination of the current Solution Configuration and Architecture choices that are relevant for that row’s architecture. By default, the platform check box is set to the current, active, project platform. The combo box for the Neutral row shows the Solution Configuration combinations that contain AnyCPU as the project’s platform. If no Solution Configuration combination is relevant, the entire row for that platform is unavailable for selection. When you package an app for testing, you can choose Debug, Release, or any custom solution configuration that you’ve created.

歡迎參觀我的Blog【菜鳥自救會】

2013年6月18日 2:16
  • Thank you so much.
    2013年6月18日 3:12
  • Thank you so much.
    2013年6月18日 3:12