none
SQL Server Samples的安装和使用 RRS feed

答案

• Hi,

>To execute the Transact-SQL scripts on SQL Server Express, use the following parameters with SQLCmd:

>SQLCmd -S servername\instancename -E -I -i filename.sql“

这个我们是没办法帮您举例子的,因为 ServerName\InstanceName 以及 FileName.sql 完全是根据你当地情况而定的。

InstanceName, 可通过ConfigurationManager中的Service属性里找到。 FileName.sql,这是个你要执行的SQL文本文件。你可以自己创建一个,里面附上你要执行的SQL代码。对于 SQLCMD使用工具,以下文档会对你有用。

http://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/library/ms180944(SQL.90).aspx

建议找一些SQL的基础资料,先整体读一遍,再操作可能会更容易上手。

Microsoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    2010年8月30日 5:16
    版主

全部回复

• You have to replace them with real sql instance name you connecting to and file name you like to use, you can find your sql instance name in sql server configuration manager.
    2010年8月23日 20:15
  • how to find the instance name in sql server configuration manager, there is nothing which I need.

I think  the instance name and file name should contact with SqlServerSamples.msi ?

visual studio 2008

2010年8月24日 1:10
  • 具体应该怎么样instance name 和file name,应该与SqlServerSamples.msi相关吧
    visual studio 2008
    2010年8月24日 1:31
  • Man, you should take basic sql training if like to get into the field serially. They are related to your sql server, nothing to do with .msi file.  
    2010年8月24日 2:14
  • 你说来说去,就不能举出个例子。这样也好明白,我就是初学者啊。

visual studio 2008
    2010年8月24日 2:42
  • SQLCmd -S servername\instancename -E -I -i filename.sql

是在SQL Server Samples下的帮助,对于我来说,我不明白“SQLCmd -S servername\instancename -E -I -i filename.sql”是什么意思

visual studio 2008
    2010年8月24日 2:44
  • SQL Server Samples的安装因该怎么使用???
    visual studio 2008
    2010年8月24日 2:49
  • Hi,

>To execute the Transact-SQL scripts on SQL Server Express, use the following parameters with SQLCmd:

>SQLCmd -S servername\instancename -E -I -i filename.sql“

这个我们是没办法帮您举例子的,因为 ServerName\InstanceName 以及 FileName.sql 完全是根据你当地情况而定的。

InstanceName, 可通过ConfigurationManager中的Service属性里找到。 FileName.sql,这是个你要执行的SQL文本文件。你可以自己创建一个,里面附上你要执行的SQL代码。对于 SQLCMD使用工具,以下文档会对你有用。

http://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/library/ms180944(SQL.90).aspx

建议找一些SQL的基础资料,先整体读一遍,再操作可能会更容易上手。

Microsoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    2010年8月30日 5:16
    版主
  • 非常好,谢谢

visual studio 2008
    2010年9月10日 4:21