none
Debug Assertion Failed! Expression: vector erase iterator outside range RRS feed

• 问题

• Hello Everyone, here is the question which confused me for several days. 

I am using a engineering software(about computational dynamics), it provide the clients API function, we use these API function to complete our project. Meanwhile, the software provide our some official examples.  I can build the project in the example successfully , but when I debug the exe file some error come out.

It can ignore the error and continue debug it , and the function to the corresponding project can be achieved fully. But I really want to know the reason to cause this problem.

The official technology support is in Canada. I have tried to send email to get the reason but failed until now.

I have searched the reason from internet, they all say it is caused by incorrect using '"vector class" or its member function, but the using of vector class is in the header file that provided by software company and  is packaged. 

so I doubt whether it is caused by incorrectly setting  about  visual studio and project properties.

Thanks for your time. 

Looking for your reply!

2011年8月18日 9:03

答案

• Click retry and check the call stack. Check your code on the call stack.

People generally do not write APIs that depends on a C++ class. APIs are usually exposed in language-independent interfaces such as DLL or COM. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • 已标记为答案 Rob Pan 2011年8月24日 9:33
    2011年8月18日 19:15
    版主
  • Please debug it and look the function call stack, You can find the error function call.
    Visual C++ enthusiast, like network programming and driver development. At present is being engaged in the WinCE/Windows Mobile platform embedded development.
    • 已标记为答案 Rob Pan 2011年8月24日 9:34
    2011年8月19日 0:08
    版主

全部回复

• Look forward to your help!! thanks!!
    2011年8月18日 9:08
  • Is there anyone can help me?
    2011年8月18日 14:09
  • Click retry and check the call stack. Check your code on the call stack.

People generally do not write APIs that depends on a C++ class. APIs are usually exposed in language-independent interfaces such as DLL or COM. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • 已标记为答案 Rob Pan 2011年8月24日 9:33
    2011年8月18日 19:15
    版主
  • Please debug it and look the function call stack, You can find the error function call.
    Visual C++ enthusiast, like network programming and driver development. At present is being engaged in the WinCE/Windows Mobile platform embedded development.
    • 已标记为答案 Rob Pan 2011年8月24日 9:34
    2011年8月19日 0:08
    版主