全部回复

• VS2019   office 2016 专业版64位

该装的office tools都装了,就是不创建VSTO项目,请问怎么解决呢?

有的人说必须要32位,不想安装32位的office

Hi    huang1314wei,

也许下面的文章能帮助你。

VS2017 不能创建 vsto Excel 工作簿程序的问题

关于VSTO的问题,我建议你 到Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)论坛,提出你在开发中遇到的问题。

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet. 

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2019年5月29日 6:14
    版主
  • Thank you for your reply, but my problem is still unsolved. I checked a lot of information, upgraded office to 2019, upgraded VS to the latest version, but still prompted that I could not create VSTO workbook project, because it could not open the workbook in the designer.
    2019年5月30日 12:55
  • Thank you for your reply, but my problem is still unsolved. I checked a lot of information, upgraded office to 2019, upgraded VS to the latest version, but still prompted that I could not create VSTO workbook project, because it could not open the workbook in the designer.

Hi   huang1314wei,  

我建议你 到Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)论坛,提出你在开发中遇到的问题。

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2019年5月31日 7:49
    版主