none
How does the messages of CDockablePane work? RRS feed

• 问题

• Recently, I am trying to use CDockablePane for my project. I created a CSidePane (derived from the CDockablePane) in my MainFrame, and created a CButtonList (derived from the CWnd) in the CSidePane.

When I debuged the project, I found that when I right-clicked the CButtonList, a contextmenu of CDockablePane popuped. There are "Float","Dock" etc. in the menu. Now I could abandon the contextmenu through overriding the CDockablePane::OnContextMenu.

I just wonder why then CDockablePane's contextmenu popuped when I click the CDockablePane's child window.

Thanks.

• 已编辑 FunnyLeo 2012年3月13日 10:32
    2012年3月13日 10:28

全部回复

• Which place did you click? The place like window title(Have "windows position/Auto Hide/Close" three buttons on right side)?

Visual C++ enthusiast, like network programming and driver development. At present is being engaged in the WinCE/Windows Mobile platform embedded development.

2012年3月13日 15:02
    版主
  • Here is the code in CMainFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct)

m_SidePane.Create(strLeftDockPane,this,CRect(0,0,200,0),FALSE,IDS_LEFTDOCKPANE,
    WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | CBRS_LEFT,NULL,AFX_CBRS_RESIZE);
    m_ButtonList .Create(CRect(0,0,100,100),&m_wndLeftDockPane,IDW_NAVIGATIONLIST);

When I clicked the ClientRect of m_ButtonList, the contextmenu of m_SidePane popuped.

2012年3月14日 5:01
  • FunnyLeo你好!

你可以尝试一下下面的代码:

BOOL CSizePane::OnShowControlBarMenu(CPoint point)
    {
      return FALSE;
    }

或者你可以重写CDockablePane的OnPaneContextMenu方法。此方法中可以没有操作,只是返回。

祝你好运!

Helen Zhao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

2012年3月19日 4:54
  • 谢谢!其实我有办法阻止菜单的弹出,只是想了解一下CDockablePane的消息传递路径,看看有没有办法从阻止消息传递的方面阻止上下文菜单。谢谢了。呵呵第一次在这里提问,没分清中文和英文论坛,大家见笑了
    2012年3月19日 5:40
  • 这个问题解决了吗?我也碰到一样的问题,想请教一下
    2019年7月18日 3:25