none
微软git-tf mac系统如何配置 RRS feed

• 问题

• //Microsoft Git-TF for Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012下载地址与配置说明

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30474

1.java 1.6已安装

2.git已安装

Installing Git-TF

1. Extract the contents of Git-TF-Release-Preview.zip to a folder on your local machine, i.e. C:\git-tf on Windows, or /user/git-tf on Mac/Linux.
    2. Add the path where you extracted Git-TF (i.e. C:\git-tf) to your PATH environment variable.
    3. Add the path where java.exe is installed (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin) to your PATH environment variable.

说明:

1.Extract the contents of Git-TF-Release-Preview.zip to a folder on your local machine, i.e. C:\git-tf on Windows, or /user/git-tf on Mac/Linux.

我的是解压放在:/Users/git-tf  

2.3步环境变量的配置如下:

export PATH=${PATH}:/Users/git-tf

export JAVA_HOME=/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home

现在是java环境变量测试了配置正常,git-tf测试,执行

git-tf help

git-tf -help

git-tf --help

git tf help

执行了这些命令提示都是不是命令。。。。求解我是那里配置有误?

2012年9月7日 1:01

全部回复

• 有沒有达人知道~~
    2012年9月7日 3:51
  • oh,my god!!无人知道~~~
    2012年9月10日 0:35
  • http://peterlindberg.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/working-with-team-foundation-server-from-osx-setting-up-git-tf-on-osx-lion/

Getting the files

First of all download the bits from the Git-TF for Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 download site.

Unpack the zip file to a local folder, in my case i put it in Users/[ME]/Git-Tf

Add PATH variables

PATH variables for the bash terminal are located in the bash.profile file, apparently this file does not exist on the OS pr default (my version is 10.7.4) so we’ll have to create that first if it does not exist.

NOTE: As a windows user I had some difficulties in finding the ~ and | symbols on the Mac keyboard, apparently it depends on the keyboard layout/language, in my case (Danish keyboard) the tilde ~ is ctrl + alt + ¨, and the pipe was RightAlt + I (the letter) :)

Open the Terminal and go to the root of your user library

cd ~/

To verify if te .profile file exists or not:

ls-la | grep “.profile”

If the file does not exist, create it by entering the following

touch .profile

And open the file in your text editor

open .profile

Since the XCode installation for some reason does not add the Git path we’ll add this along with the path to the Git-TF folder

Enter the following PATHs in the .profile file, and save (add the path to where you installed Git-TF instead of “/Users/*******/Git-Tf”

export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/libexec/git-core/":$PATH
    export PATH="/Users/*******/Git-Tf/":$PATH
    Restart your Terminal, and you should be able to use your git and git tf commands from anywhere using the terminal. Git-TF has is using the Java runtime, in my case it prompted me to install the Java runtime the first time I ran the git tf command.

• 已建议为答案 宝玉xp 2012年9月25日 3:23
    2012年9月25日 3:22