none
Azure website 上无法创建MySQL数据库 RRS feed

• 问题

• I want to create a WordPress blog  on Azure. But when I create a WordPress  website from website gallery, I meet an error that MySQL database  can't be created (none region can be selected from the dropdown list).

Then I try to create a ClearDB MySQL database from market , I meet the error as  below : We can't estimate the billing , please try a later.

I think it's a bug of ClearDB or the Azure market.

Can Someone help me ?

2014年12月10日 9:23

答案

全部回复

• Hi MagicBoy110,

Thanks for your posting!

According to your description, It seems that you use the Global Azure, not China Azure. Please confirm one point:

Did you purchase the ClearDB service in Azure store? I suggest you could refer to this document (http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/store-php-create-mysql-database/ ) about how to purchase ClearDB service and create MySQL on Azure.

In additional, If you have already purchased ClearDB service on Azure and always got this error, Please contact the Azure support team by creating a support ticket at http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2014年12月11日 2:59
    版主
  • Yes, I use Global Azure .

I meet the error when I try to  purchase the ClearDB service in Azure store yestoday.

But today the problem is solved  without rhyme or reason.

Thanks all the same.

2014年12月11日 3:15
  • Nice. Glad to hear the error was gone. Thanks for your sharing.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2014年12月11日 3:20
    版主