none
vs2015 Installer RRS feed

• 问题

•  when i am installer the VS 2015,a error had occurred,It shows that "Git Installer Failed" ,although i have tried many times,it not success,it need too long time ! I want to someone give a solution to solve the problem.

Thank you !

2014年12月9日 10:08

答案

全部回复

• Hello,

VS General forum is suitable for your question. I'm helping you to move it here.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

2014年12月10日 6:46
    版主
  • Hi wendloving,

What is your Windows Environment?

Like this connect report:

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/1029485/vs2015-cant-start-secondaryinstaller-again-after-it-failed

I suggest you collect the detailed log message, and submit a new report for this issue since it seems that other members still get the same issue as yours here:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/zh-CN/2083ab16-6efe-4ea7-8824-8368673f4a21/vs2015-secondaryinstaller-git?forum=vstudiozhchs.

If you submit a new report, please share me the link here, I will download your log message and review it in my side.

>> Cannot link to a remote server.

If you still get the same error, maybe we could think about that whether you could visit the specific site in your machines or it is related to your local network.

Please also remove it and reinstall it again.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26927227/vs2015-preview-installing-the-android-emulator

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

2014年12月10日 9:31
    版主
  •   Thank you for your reply! I am installing vs2015 now!Tonight(I am a Chinese,out time is different), I instralled windows 8.In the past, my windows environment was windows 7 with sp1.If it is still failed,I will submit a new report to you.I think it is a bug.

I will keep in touch with you .Thank you.

2014年12月10日 15:06
  • Thank you
    2014年12月10日 15:08
  • 不用客气的!呵呵,既然这样,我们还是用中文描述吧!毕竟是中文论坛。对吧?

我的环境上确实没有办法去重现这个问题,查了一些国内中文的blog上也有这种类似的问题,有的说是需要翻墙,说是因为国外的网站可能国内网有些无法访问造成的。因为我自己的网络是国外的,在不同的windows环境下安装VS2015 Pre版本也确实没有这个问题。

但是对于这个问题,我个人还是建议你到产品组咨询一下。按照我上面说地,你到connect上提交一个report,然后把log信息共享给产品组,看看他们有什么好的建议。注意:connect上只支持英文,所以report需要用英文写。

如果你提交了,你可以把link共享在这个帖子上,我也帮你时刻关注产品组的动向。同时有同样问题的人看到report链接也可以帮你投票!当然,我也会查看你的log信息的!

希望能帮助你!

2014年12月11日 7:19
    版主