none
无法将类型为“Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.SimpleObjectKey”的对象强制转换为类型“Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.Agent.JobObjectKey”。 (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo) RRS feed

• 问题

• windows xp sp2+sql server 2005
    无法将类型为“Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.SimpleObjectKey”的对象强制转换为类型“Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.Agent.JobObjectKey”。 (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

版本Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.1399.06 (Intel X86) Oct 14 2005 00:33:37 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Developer Edition on Windows NT 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3)
    2010年1月18日 6:21

答案

全部回复

• Where did you get this error? What did you do? Better to apply sql2k5 sp3.
    2010年1月18日 18:18
  • 启动代理服务,新建作业,按选项页的内容设置好后,点确定 就出现
    无法将类型为“Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.SimpleObjectKey”的对象强制转换为类型“Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.Agent.JobObjectKey”。 (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

------------------------------
    程序位置:

在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.Agent.JobCollection.GetObjectByKey(ObjectKeyBase key)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.SimpleObjectCollectionBase.Contains(String name)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlManagerUI.JobData.JobExists(String jobName)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlManagerUI.JobData.ApplyChanges()
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlManagerUI.JobPropertySheet.DoPreProcessExecution(RunType runType, ExecutionMode& executionResult)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlMgmt.SqlMgmtTreeViewControl.DoPreProcessExecutionAndRunViews(RunType runType)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlMgmt.SqlMgmtTreeViewControl.ExecuteForSql(PreProcessExecutionInfo executionInfo, ExecutionMode& executionResult)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlMgmt.SqlMgmtTreeViewControl.Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlMgmt.IExecutionAwareSqlControlCollection.PreProcessExecution(PreProcessExecutionInfo executionInfo, ExecutionMode& executionResult)
       在 Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlMgmt.ViewSwitcherControlsManager.RunNow(RunType runType, Object sender)

2010年1月19日 7:19
  • What kind of job? Possible to apply sp3?
    2010年1月19日 17:47
  • windows xp sp2+sql server 2005

版本Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.1399.06 (Intel X86) Oct 14 2005 00:33:37 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Developer Edition on Windows NT 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 3)

Please check this article and the article will show you how to fix this issue,
    http://iamberke.com/archive/2007/08/25/unable-to-cast-object-of-type-microsoft-sqlserver-management-smo-simpleobjectkey-etc.aspx
    2010年1月21日 8:05
    版主
  • Hi All,

I'm the owner of the website referred by Hong. Please feel free to contact me if the article does not help. I've experienced several different scenarios for the same error and may be able to help to solve it.

Thanks,
    Janos
    There are 10 type of people. Who knows binary and who does not.
    2010年1月23日 20:04
  • Hi All,

I'm the owner of the website referred by Hong. Please feel free to contact me if the article does not help. I've experienced several different scenarios for the same error and may be able to help to solve it.

Thanks,
    Janos
    There are 10 type of people. Who knows binary and who does not.

Wow, great! Thank you Janos Berke.
    2010年1月25日 10:02
    版主