none
Please Help me to distinguish windows standby and hibernate RRS feed

答案

全部回复

• Hi "I Believe I Can"
         When a computer come into hibernate state,application can't work.
    周雪峰
    2009年9月16日 4:42
    版主
  • Hi 周雪峰:

As I know,windows previous sleep state (S1, S3, S4, etc.) is recorded in an ACPI register (can search for SLP_TYP in ACPI spec). So that's one possible way to figure out S3 vs. S4.
         But,I don't know how to read corresponding ACPI register?
    2009年9月16日 4:51
  • Mainly used in power-saving standby mode, this feature so that you do not need to restart your computer can return to working condition. In standby mode to turn off the monitor and hard drive, fan of the types of equipment, so that the whole system is in low-power state. Re-use on your computer, it will quickly exit the standby mode, and the desktop (including open documents and programs) accurately restored to the state into the wait.
    To lift the wait state and re-use of computers, mobile click the mouse or press any key on the keyboard, or a quick click of a computer on the power button on

The use of sleep mode, you can turn off the computer and come back convinced that all the work (including not enough time to save or close programs and documents) will be completely accurate to the left to restore the state. The contents of memory stored on disk, monitor and hard drives will be closed, but also saves energy and reduces the loss of the computer. In general, the computer time required for lifting of hibernation than the lifting of waiting time is longer, but consume less energy than hibernation.

If you are at work are often interrupted, such as certain Secretary of the occupation, often while dealing with the side to conduct a computer had to answer the call, etc., you might consider setting the computer after the specified number of minutes to enter sleep mode automatically. Sleep mode will save the entire contents of memory to the hard drive, turn off the monitor and hard disk, and then shut down the computer.

聚信与共 ,创赢未来 如果问题没有解决,请继续跟帖讨论;如果问题得到解决,请标记为答复。有帮助请投票
    2009年9月16日 5:00
    版主
  • Hi, Westmere:

Thank you for your reply.
         I know the different between standby and hibernate.I just want to know how to distinguish them in my application. For example, the windows standby/hibernate--->resume windwos, at this time I need to know windows resume from standby or hibernate.

2009年9月16日 5:19
  • I suggest you post this question to "Developing Applications with Power Management "
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/zh-CN/powermanagement/threads

the powermanagement api may this helps
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa373243(VS.85).aspx

the same problem with Y.tks
    2009年9月16日 5:27
  • .,....中国人装外国人是把?  装你英语最好的是吧、
    2009年9月16日 6:41
    版主
  • 我英语很烂,写英语是为了得到更多人的帮助,这个问题很急,还请谅解!
    2009年9月16日 6:44
  • .,....中国人装外国人是把?  装你英语最好的是吧、

本來不想拆穿的, 你不也是用 Google 翻譯的嗎? 人家最多就是病急亂投醫而已.

翻译: 中文 » 英语

Mainly used in power-saving standby mode, this feature so that you do not need to restart your computer can return to working condition. In standby mode to turn off the monitor and hard drive, fan of the types of equipment, so that the whole system is in low-power state. Re-use on your computer, it will quickly exit the standby mode, and the desktop (including open documents and programs) accurately restored to the state into the wait.
    To lift the wait state and re-use of computers, mobile click the mouse or press any key on the keyboard, or quickly by clicking on the computer's power button.

Folding@Home
    2009年9月16日 6:48
  • I suggest you post this question to "Developing Applications with Power Management "
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/zh-CN/powermanagement/threads

the powermanagement api may this helps
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa373243(VS.85).aspx

the same problem with Y.tks

Thanks!
    2009年9月16日 6:55
  • 对啊   我早就在论坛上说过了 我英语 不行 但是 那个好像是外国人  我不可能丢中文吧?》只有翻译啊

2009年9月16日 7:14
    版主
  • 那你發言也該注意下, 別一看到用英文提問的就說人家是假洋鬼子.
    Folding@Home