none
Sharepoint2010 Configuration Wizard Expection RRS feed

• 问题

• Dear All

When I try to use the Cofiguration Wizard ,I foud the expection have something unnormal. I cannot seen the option about Chosse exist server fram or Create New server fram, and when I'm on the page Completing the Sharepoint Products Configuration Wizards , There already have a database server address we have been used early and cannot modification it ,I also can see the Advance setting but the button was unavailable too.

I really wanna know what happened about the Configurtion Wizard ,can anyone help resolve this problem?

Wilson

2012年10月14日 2:06

全部回复

• sharepint edition?

it seems you are using Basic model to install, not Complete. Basic model do not offer you the option your describe.

you need uninstall and when do new installation, choose Complete

上善若水
    Lambert Qin [秦磊] | 博客(Blog): SharePoint in My Eyes 中文 / LinkedIn
    Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

2012年10月18日 9:36
    版主
  • Dear Lambert

Thanks for your reply.

Now  I got an error like below:

An exception of type System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException was thrown.  Additional exception information: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
    Do you have any iead about this ? I cannot connect to the SQL server and finish the Sharepoint 2010 upgrade .

I also saw the error event from Event Viewer ,Like Unknown SQL exception 53 occurred ,

Additional error information from SQL Server is included below .

I have no idea about this problem .Do you have any suggestion about this issue ?

Seems like we can connect with Chinese .Can you help me kicking this problem out the world ?

Thanks and best regards

Wilson

2012年10月20日 9:00