none
SQL SERVER 2008 DatabaseMail RRS feed

• 问题

• 我现在在Reporting Services 报表上发现一个发EMAIL的订阅出现错误啦,今天我又进行了一次发送测试,它成功了。但是现在我要找出来上次发送失败的原因。

发送失败时的错误消息:Failure sending mail : The report server has encountered a configuration erro. Logon failed for the unattended execution account. Mail will not be resent.

我查了一下SQL SERVER LOG 发现在发送EMAIL之前20分钟有人把ReportServer数据库的兼容级别改成100(估计以前是90),

我的问题是:更改这个兼容级别的操作是不是导致发送失败的原因?

2010年4月1日 4:30

全部回复

• Shouldn't as long as user still has permission to send db mail.
    2010年4月1日 13:01
  • I don't think so,  You said is not the key point.

I didn't do anything to change, it returned to normal.

Yesterday, I find some error messages, according to the error messages, I think is SQL SERVER 2008 a bug.

For more information about this problem.

SELECT @@VERSION

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (SP1) - 10.0.2531.0 (X64)   Mar 29 2009 10:11:52   Copyright (c) 1988-2008 Microsoft Corporation  Standard Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.0 <X64> (Build 6002: Service Pack 2)

following is error messages:

library!WindowsService_201!1ce0!03/31/2010-03:17:05:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed., ;
     Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
       at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
       at RSRemoteRpcClient.RemoteLogon.GetRemoteImpToken(String pRPCEndpointName, Int32 type, Guid dataSourceId, String pUserName, String pDomain, String pPassword)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ImpersonationContext.Login(CredentialsType credType, Guid dataSourceId, String userName, String userPwd, String domain)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    library!WindowsService_201!14fc!03/31/2010-03:17:05:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed., ;
     Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
       at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
       at RSRemoteRpcClient.RemoteLogon.GetRemoteImpToken(String pRPCEndpointName, Int32 type, Guid dataSourceId, String pUserName, String pDomain, String pPassword)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ImpersonationContext.Login(CredentialsType credType, Guid dataSourceId, String userName, String userPwd, String domain)
    library!WindowsService_201!14fc!03/31/2010-03:17:05:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account., Login failed for Unattended Execution account: Log on failed. Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.;
     Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ImpersonationContext..ctor(CredentialsType credType, Guid dataSourceId, String userName, String password, String domain)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.SurrogateContextFactory.CreateContext(ExecutionType& execType)
    library!WindowsService_201!14fc!03/31/2010-03:17:05:: w WARN: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ImpersonationContext..ctor(CredentialsType credType, Guid dataSourceId, String userName, String password, String domain)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.SurrogateContextFactory.CreateContext(ExecutionType& execType)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderStrategyBase.BeginProcessingContext(ProcessingContext& pc, ISubreportRetrieval& subreportRetrieval)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderStrategyBase.ExecuteStrategy(OnDemandProcessingResult& processingResult)
    library!WindowsService_201!1ce0!03/31/2010-03:17:05:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account., Login failed for Unattended Execution account: Log on failed. Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.;
     Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
    library!WindowsService_201!1ce0!03/31/2010-03:17:05:: w WARN: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.LogonFailedException: Log on failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderStrategyBase.BeginProcessingContext(ProcessingContext& pc, ISubreportRetrieval& subreportRetrieval)
       at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.RenderStrategyBase.ExecuteStrategy(OnDemandProcessingResult& processingResult)

2010年4月2日 2:04
  • Changing db compatibility level will cause login failure? Educate me. You may report to CSS if think it's bug, but ... 
    • 已标记为答案 威_ 2010年4月2日 2:48
    • 取消答案标记 威_ 2010年4月2日 3:01
    2010年4月2日 2:42
  • I wait someboy to say "Changing db compatibility level will cause login failure" for a long time.

Because I'm not sure.

Thank You for you help.

2010年4月2日 2:53
  • LOL, is it April 1st today? 
    2010年4月2日 3:00
  • You now in the United States ?

China is now on April 2.

Please give me the right answer.

2010年4月2日 3:05
  •  

By the way , what is CSS? you said: "You may report to CSS".

2010年4月2日 3:08
  • Changing db compatibility level will not cause login failure.
    2010年4月2日 3:09
  • You put me dizzy.

I don't know what you said that is correct.

hehe.

Please help me find out my send email the real cause of the failure.

2010年4月2日 3:18
  • I never said Changing db compatibility level will cause login failure. You should find out how logon failed, because that's why can't send db mail.
    2010年4月2日 3:22
  • I looked at SQL SERVER Log ,

Only a trace begin to run before send email.

Can you give anything useful from error messages?

By the way, what is CSS , How report to CSS?

2010年4月2日 3:30
  • CSS is Microsoft Customer Service and Support.
    2010年4月2日 3:35
  • I don't know what I should do now ?

2010年4月2日 4:42