none
internet explorer pages slow to close RRS feed

• 问题

• I'm running Windows 7, and internet explorer 8.  Quad Core processor, 8gb DDR3 memory. AVG antivirus.  My computer has great performance and surfs the web/performs internet broadband gaming great and I have no other issues with the pc.  However, one thing has cropped up that I can't figure out:

When I close a page in IE it is excruciatingly slow to close.  There is maybe a 6-7 second delay in closing the page, and then any subsequent clicks that were made while it seemed to be frozen do register.  I don't know why it is so slow to close out, but it's super annoying. 

Any ideas?  Thanks a bunch

-sw

2011年1月9日 4:29

答案

• Reset Internet Explorer settings

1. Close anyInternet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.

2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.

3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

5. Select the Delete personal settings check box.

6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

7. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.

8. Close Internet Explorer.

Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.

歡迎參觀我的Blog.NET菜鳥自救會
    2011年1月9日 6:28
  • Because IE is clearing some data while closing the IE.

In order to avoid this case, pls. do it as 小鸥ou have told you, and check unselceted "Delete browsing history on exit" in General tab.

2011年1月10日 8:26

全部回复

• Reset Internet Explorer settings

1. Close anyInternet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.

2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.

3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

5. Select the Delete personal settings check box.

6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

7. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.

8. Close Internet Explorer.

Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.

歡迎參觀我的Blog.NET菜鳥自救會
    2011年1月9日 6:28
  • Because IE is clearing some data while closing the IE.

In order to avoid this case, pls. do it as 小鸥ou have told you, and check unselceted "Delete browsing history on exit" in General tab.

2011年1月10日 8:26