none
做sql server 命令行安装,为什么他总报验证问题? RRS feed

• 问题

• 客户要一键式安装sql server 2008 express版,

这是我的批处理
    start /wait %CD%/SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe /QS /ISSVCACCOUNT=NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM /IAcceptSQLServerLicenseTerms /ACTION=Install /INSTANCENAME=GuSQLEXPRESS /TCPENABLED=1 /SECURITYMODE=SQL /SAPWD="root123456"/BROWSERSVCSTARTUPTYPE=Automatic 

问题是为什么总报权限错误呢?

Exception summary:

The following is an exception stack listing the exceptions in outermost to innermost order

Inner exceptions are being indented

Exception type: Microsoft.SqlServer.Chainer.Infrastructure.InputSettingValidationException

The specified credentials for the SQL Server service are not valid. To continue, provide a valid account and password for the SQL Server service.

Data: 

SQL.Setup.FailureCategory = InputSettingValidationFailure

DisableWatson = true

Stack: 

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Chainer.Infrastructure.InputSettingService.LogAllValidationErrorsAndThrowFirstOne(ValidationState vs)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Configuration.SetupExtension.ValidateFeatureSettingsAction.ExecuteAction(String actionId)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Chainer.Infrastructure.Action.Execute(String actionId, TextWriter errorStream)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Setup.Chainer.Workflow.ActionInvocation.ExecuteActionHelper(TextWriter statusStream, ISequencedAction actionToRun)

Inner exception type: Microsoft.SqlServer.Configuration.SqlEngine.ValidationException

The specified credentials for the SQL Server service are not valid. To continue, provide a valid account and password for the SQL Server service.

2011年11月28日 7:37

答案

• Sql service account is for starting sql service, not for app connection. It has to be valid windows account with certain user rights on the machine. Ensure you specify correct one during installation, error said the id you put in is not valid. 
    • 已标记为答案 roverk8y 2011年11月30日 9:13
    2011年11月29日 2:26

全部回复

• 試試看以系統管理員執行命令提示視窗之後再輸入你的安裝指令看看。
    以上說明若有錯誤請指教,謝謝。
    http://www.dotblogs.com.tw/terrychuang/
    2011年11月28日 8:39
  • 好心人,又是你,我上一个问题就是你解决的,我用的登录账户是隶属于administrator组的啊
    2011年11月28日 10:03
  • 好心人,又是你,我上一个问题就是你解决的,我用的登录账户是隶属于administrator组的啊

真的嗎?我忘記了,希望這次能幫上忙。

不知道你的OS是什麼?不過在Vista之後的OS,因為多了使用者帳戶控制的控制,依照預設即使你是用Administrator群組的帳戶登入,在某些動作一樣要先要通過UAC來執行。

所以你可以嘗試看看我所說的方法,操作步驟如下:

有關UAC的細節你可以參考下列的連結。

http://windows.microsoft.com/zh-TW/windows7/What-is-User-Account-Control

以上說明若有錯誤請指教,謝謝。
    http://www.dotblogs.com.tw/terrychuang/
    2011年11月28日 10:23
  • What's sql service account you specified?
    2011年11月28日 14:43
  • haha, reply my last question is  rmiao and terrychuang, once again reply,

my system is window xp or window 7

i want to specified the account of sql server is SA or custom account ,because my program login the sql server account is custom account(the name is "root"),

i can execute following command to create a custom account ,but execute following command at after installed sql server

i don't want to use system account to login or start sql server, because my program don't know who is the system account 

exec master.dbo.sp_addlogin root,root123456,administratorddbb 

2011年11月29日 1:54
  • Sql service account is for starting sql service, not for app connection. It has to be valid windows account with certain user rights on the machine. Ensure you specify correct one during installation, error said the id you put in is not valid. 
    • 已标记为答案 roverk8y 2011年11月30日 9:13
    2011年11月29日 2:26
  • specify administrator account for starting sql service,can i start sql server if i log in system with other account?

how to do specified sql server account ? whas't parameter

• 已编辑 roverk8y 2011年11月30日 7:17
    2011年11月30日 5:48
  • i resolve it ,

i lost a parameter is /SQLSVCACCOUNT="NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM"  

2011年11月30日 9:14