none
how to repair visual studio 2017 RRS feed

• 问题

• Hello everyone :

I'm bill.bo ,come from china. I have a problem has been bothering me, when I reinstall Windows system how to repair before I install visual studio 2017.My visual studio installed in my D plate, after reshipment system login my Microsoft account is ok, but can not download the update license.The direct cause I can't use the visual studio 2017. I don't want to reinstall this visual studio, excuse me how can I repair the visual studio 2017?

error picture:

2017年5月7日 18:06

全部回复

• Hi bill,

You could open visual studio installer and select repair.

Meanwhile, navigate to  <Visual Studio Installation Path>\Common7\IDE (by default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\community\Common7\IDE), and run the following commands:

• devenv.exe /resetsettings, it will restore Visual Studio default settings. Optionally resets the settings to the specified .vssettings file.
    • devenv.exe /resetuserdata, it will take a couple of minutes to run as Visual Studio cleans up and sets itself back to its original state.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2017年5月8日 8:31
  • Hi,

What about your issue? visual studio community 2017 is free to use, you could use it permanently after you sign in it. if you sign out and sign it again or sign in it with another account, will the issue persists? In china, many people met the issue due to the network environment, please check it.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2017年5月12日 9:35
  • 我的开始菜单里面没有这个,因为我重新安装了操作系统的,这个vs2017是之前安装在E盘上的,重新安装操作系统以后直接打开devenv就这样情况了。无法下载更新许可证。
    2017年6月11日 11:37
  • 确定了不是网络的问题。
    2017年6月11日 11:37
  • Hi,

双击C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vs_installer.exe 就会打开visual studio installer,选择repair来修复visual studio。

此外,你也可以看一下这个:

Best regards,

Joyce

2017年6月12日 9:32
  • 我这里网络没有任何的问题。我最后的解决方法都是将visual studio文件夹彻底删除,然后清理注册表,然后重新下载最新版本的visual studio 进行安装。

没有办法,截止到目前为止我依然没有看到微软公司或者其他人员提供有效的方法解决这个问题:windows系统重新安装后原来安装在非系统盘下的visual studio无法启动使用,提示许可证过期,且无法下载新的许可证。

2019年3月17日 9:22