none
any good software for collecting input reports sent by a device driver? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I was wondering if their is a way to collect input reports sent by a device driver? I wish to emulate the input for a clicker that uses infrared attached to a usb because i wish to try emulating the input with dsf(device simulation framework) which makes it easy if i know the type of input report the device is sending.   Im trying to use a kinect instead of the clicker but this is optional because the makers of the software may have made the ability to send information to the software via a alternative route.

Im using CPS software and wish to emulate the clickers input that is being sent to the software. But dsf relies on the input report being sent and a report descriptor. So if i figure out those two things i can program the rest in dsf(device simulation framework) and my main program.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda
    • Edited by The Thinker Tuesday, December 27, 2011 3:03 PM
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 3:02 PM