Skip to main content

none
What is the gasLimit on Azure blockchain services? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to build an application using azure blockchain services and while migrating the smart contracts I get different errors like:

• "Migrations" could not deploy due to insufficient funds
    • Transaction <> exited with an error (Status=0) after consuming all the gas.
    • "Migrations" -- Gas price not 0.

Kindly help me understand what is happening here.

Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:03 AM

Answers

• I was doing something wrong. It works after making use of <g class="gr_ gr_88 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="88" id="88">Blockchain</g> development kit for VSCode.
    Thank you
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:03 PM

All replies

• Please follow this document to deploy the sample smart contract on ABS: 
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/blockchain/service/send-transaction

If it doesn't work, please share us the output of the command "truffle version"

Monday, August 12, 2019 3:03 AM
  • Sir, I followed the tutorial, and it successfully builds the contracts, but while deploying the contracts, I get the following error:

Summary
    =======
    > Total deployments: 2
    > Final cost: 0 ETH
    [Execute command] Finished running <g class="gr_ gr_226 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="226" id="226">command</g>
    [Azure Blockchain] HttpService.sendRPCRequest has done with error: RequestError: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8545
    [Azure Blockchain] HttpService.sendRPCRequest has done with result: [object Object]

The command gave the following output:

$ truffle version
    Truffle v5.0.28 (core: 5.0.28)
    Solidity - 0.5.0 (<g class="gr_ gr_35 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="35" id="35">solc</g>-js)
    Node v10.16.1
    Web3.js v1.0.0-beta.37

Please Help

• Edited by RAraghav Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:46 AM
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:45 AM
  • I was doing something wrong. It works after making use of <g class="gr_ gr_88 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="88" id="88">Blockchain</g> development kit for VSCode.
    Thank you
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 12:03 PM
  • Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. 
    Monday, August 26, 2019 6:14 AM