Skip to main content

none
My program run in Windows XP, 7, 8.1 but not run in Win 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a product that is commercialized for hundreds of clients in Brazil and abroad. My product works on Windows XP, W7, W8, but it doesn’t work on Windows 10. My product uses components COM in ActiveX from Accusoft. I can’t open the project. Sometimes it shows a message saying ‘that isn’t sufficient memory’ or it shows ‘ Exception’ and do not specify any error. Is there someone with a similar difficulty with a solution?

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 9:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Suporte,

May I know if you can provide more detail information from the system event viewer? With only "that isn't sufficient memory" or "Exception" we can hardly guess the reason.

Not sure if you can debug the code to see if some of the API is not available on Win10 but works fine on previous windows versions, besides I saw you are using the COM components in ActiveX from Accusoft, perhaps you need consult them to see if they can provide some suggestions on how to make COM works on win10.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, August 21, 2015 1:27 AM