none
SSIS Error Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm havinng an error on a SSIS job that execute a select query from Oracle.and returns this error message:

ADO NET Source has failed to acquire the connection {A7300166-E45B-403B-A1EC-E0BDE51ED35A} 
    with the following error message: "The type initializer for 'Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection' threw an exception.".

After 4 days that I deployed the package, it was executing perfectly and then suddenly on day 5 any select from Oracle returns this error above. And the provider used is ODP.Net.

Any ideia what could be the error? Could it be the Server Oracle (Origin) or the Sql Server (Destination) ?

• Edited by Caio R Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:31 PM
    Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:56 PM

All replies

• Hi  Caio,

1.Please choose 32-bit runtime when execute the job.

2.Please check the ADO NET connection in SSDT and then re-deploy the package.

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, February 7, 2020 6:13 AM
  • Hi Mona,

Still didn't worked, I tested the same configuration of the package and job on the server development and it work. 
    Could it be any internal error from the sql server to execute the task? 

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:25 PM
  • Hi  Caio,

• What is your SSIS run-time environment (1) version and (2) edition, Enterprise or Standard?
    • The best Oracle driver is Microsoft Oracle Connector
      Microsoft Connector for Oracle

But it required SSIS 2019 and Enterprise edition.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:42 PM