Skip to main content

none
Submitted Driver Download - HLK Studio RRS feed

• Question

• Please bear with me as this is my first driver submission to Microsoft. I have created a HLK package signed with a EV certificate and successfully submitted it to the Partners Hardware Dashboard. The package was accepted, validated and is ready for download. 

My question is how do I get my signed driver back? I just want to download the counter signed driver and I have a download the Initial Package (HLK) and a certificate document. 

The driver is a .sys file What am I missing here? Can anyone help clarify this for me?

Greatly appreciate any help and directions. 

Steve. 

Friday, November 9, 2018 3:22 PM

All replies

• When logged in and viewing the submission in the Dahsboard, look at the left hand side of the screen and there is a 'More'  dropdown menu, its light gray. When this is clicked you see the option to Download Singed files.
    Friday, November 9, 2018 7:24 PM
  • I dont have an option to download the signed file. Under the <more> I have a link to download the initial package (HLK) and another link to Download certification report (PDF). And another link to share this certification report with your customers.

Friday, November 9, 2018 8:03 PM