Skip to main content

none
Azure IOT Central Application "page you requested can't be found"? RRS feed

• Question

• I have made Azure IOT Central Application for my project

I have used it for more than 7 days testing my project. I even made a video blog about it.

I bookmarked it at google chrome so I can conveniently go to it. The last time I used it was 4 days ago. Today I went to my IOT Central Application and it says "page you requested can't be found". Why did that happen? Is this a problem with Microsoft Azure at the moment? Would I be able to see my IOT Central Application again? I am subscribed as pay as you go with 200$ credit.

Regards,

Markel Robregado

Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Markel Robregado were you able to resolve this issue? Do you still need help?
    Monday, October 21, 2019 6:27 PM
  • I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Working on an solution for a huge IoT tender. Set up a free trial IoT Central app for experimentation and learning. Uploaded some telemetry from one or two real devices. Then my app just simply disappeared. All I get is the error below. I have since tried to recreate the same app, trying the same and different names, different Azure centers, different templates... I just keep on getting the error below. If I can lose a resource in Azure this easily and not get it back, how on Earth can I use Azure for commercial applications? Imagine it was an IoT app I set up for a client and we had just spent millions to deploy 1000s of real devices and boom, gone is the app, with all its data and SAS, certs,... everything. Damn! That's a quick way to go out of business, so how can I trust Azure for not doing that again in the future. How do I back up the data and the app, and how do I even restore the data in case of disaster recovery? Is it even possible? I cannot take any chances.
    The page you requested can't be found
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 9:47 PM