none
Microsoft.NET Framework Error RRS feed

• Question

• Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was
    "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\vbc.exe" /noconfig
    @"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary
    ASP.NET Files\testwebsite_componenteditor\2842527e\6911f45c\p1uobvpm.cmdline".
    Monday, September 16, 2019 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi seyha,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

You could try to delete the temporary files: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files from this folder. You can refer to this similar issue.

In order to better analysis this issue, could you please share us more detail information about your application?

Best regards,

Eden

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:44 AM
  • Hi Eden,

This issues has happened when I restart IIS service and than execute my application in IIS i had this error message:

Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was
    "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\vbc.exe" /noconfig
    @"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary
    ASP.NET Files\testwebsite_componenteditor\2842527e\6911f45c\p1uobvpm.cmdline".

Note: I already try to delete Temporary as your recommend but still got this error.

Regards,

Seyha

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:14 AM
  • Hi seyha,

Thank you for your update.

You could try to run the command line below the version of .net you want to install from "aspnet_regiis -i".

e.g C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319>aspnet_regiis.exe -i

If my reply can't help you, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Eden

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:39 AM
  • Hi seyha,

Sorry to disturb you. Do you have any update?

If my reply doesn't work, please feel free to let us know, we will help you research it again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Eden

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, September 23, 2019 9:20 AM