none
Need help with finding my Windows Vista drivers RRS feed

• Question

• I just bought myself a new system some weeks ago..
    And now I sit here with my new fresh Windows Vista Ultimate retail bundle here..

But I got one, rather big problem.. Where is the drivers ? Do they even exist yet ?
    What's the ETA ?

My new system looks like this :

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.08GHz
    Motherboard: ASUS P5N32-SLi nForce680i
    Memory: 2x Kingston ValueRAM DDR2-533MHz 1024MB (Total 2048MB)
    Graphic Card: MSI GeForce8800GTS
    Sound Card: Creative Audigy 2 ZS
    Devices: Linksys WUSBGv4 (USB-Wireless network adapter), Logitech G5 (Mice), Logitech G15 (Keyboard), Phillips SPC 900 NC (Web cam)

So does it exist x64-bit Vista drivers for my hardware and devices ?
    If it does, please post links (or post any ETA on drivers, if you know it)
    Monday, January 29, 2007 4:01 PM

All replies

• You dont say if you have tried to install yet, so I cant say much more.

The OS has a ton of driversfor x64 systems and will auto-detect and install a great many.

Im running on a HP dv8040us notebook and it installed (Vista Ultimate x64) all drivers automatically (except sound/modem).

H

Monday, January 29, 2007 11:00 PM
  • Okay.. I will give it a try tomorrow (the philips finally will have released my web cam driver)..

But I'm not sure, whether or not I should install x64, or install x32..
    I thought by default x64 would suit my system because I got an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600..
    But then some one starts to tell things about I should have at least 4GB of memory and things like that.. And others just say x64 is better x32 with or without 4GB of ram..

So, what should I choose ?
    Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:57 PM
  • Wednesday, February 7, 2007 12:18 PM
  • Hi to you, hope you don't mind me asking but did you ever find the driver, if so where is it and have you managed to load any software yet, am trying really hard to load a webcam, but it just aint working. Help!!!!!
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:34 PM