Send Azure Security Center Recommendation to Email for each Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

Can someone help me to on how Send emails Azure Security Center High Severity Alerts ?  I am trying to customize Alerts per Subscription  and prepare a nice EXCEL Sheet with Date Time , Subscription, Recommendations etc. as we see in Azure Security Center Recommendations.

Please kindly guide me.

Thanks

SKMV

• Edited by SKMV Wednesday, May 6, 2020 2:45 AM
    Wednesday, May 6, 2020 2:38 AM

All replies

• There is not direct way of sending all these recommendations and alerts over email.  However you can use continuous export to export your alerts and recommendations to Azure Log Analytics or Azure monitor and then you write some automation to share over email.  Refer to documentation for the same.

You can also use Workflow automation on Azure Security center to trigger Logic Apps on security alerts and recommendations to send alerts over an email to users. Please refer to Workflow Automation documentation.

You can also get export recommendations as CSV or use Security Center APIs to retrieve Alerts occurred on your subscription or on any resource groups.  Refer to documentation.

Thursday, May 7, 2020 1:28 AM
  • Please let me know if you find above reply useful. If yes, do click on 'Mark as answer' link in above reply. This will help other community members facing similar query to refer to this solution. Thanks.

We have also introduced a new question/answer and learning platform for Azure products and will be migrating the Azure Security Center forum from MSDN to Microsoft QnA soon. I would like to encourage you to check out the new platform. 

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 12:04 AM