Skip to main content

none
Windows 10 - eSPI Interface Intel Atom - E3930 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need to use Intel Atom E3930 based platform LEC-AL-E3930-2G-8G-ER with LEC-BASE 2.0 and Windows 10 running on it. Intel Atom E3930 supports an eSPI interface, and I need to connect 3rd party device with that. I need to develop an application which runs on Windows 10 and communicates to the 3rd party device over eSPI interface.

I need help to find the SDK which allows me to access eSPI interface from the application. Any documentation which explains the same will be helpful as well.

Regards,

Pankaj

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:06 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I need to use Intel Atom E3930 based platform LEC-AL-E3930-2G-8G-ER with LEC-BASE 2.0 and Windows 10 running on it. Intel Atom E3930 supports an eSPI interface, and I need to connect 3rd party device with that. I need to develop an application which runs on Windows 10 and communicates to the 3rd party device over eSPI interface.

I need help to find the SDK which allows me to access eSPI interface from the application. Any documentation which explains the same will be helpful as well.

Regards,

Pankaj

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:06 AM
  • Intel forums: https://forums.intel.com

-- pa

Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:29 AM
  • Hi,

I need windows 10 application for eSPI.

Regards,

Pankaj

Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:16 AM
  • Hi,

There is a similar thread you have created on the forum Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development, since this is a general issue forum, so this thread will be merged into the thread on the more specific forum.

Best regards,

Jeffrey

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:14 AM