Skip to main content

none
custom csp 0x80070715 error RRS feed

• Question

• Developed custom CSP (already signed by Microsoft), request a certificate through the web, returned 0x80070715 error. Will the master what is the reason?

Details are as follows:

1, made ​​a sign of the shell. In 2003 through the web to apply for a certificate of the CA system will call the CSP's CPGetProvParam () function, passing the parameters PP_NAME. Then return to the custom of CSP (eg "Mycsp") name will appear to return 0x80070715 error, if there is time to return the registry of other CSP (for example, "Microsoft Base Cryptographic Provider v1.0") name on the normal.
    2, there is a situation that does not use shell, directly call the internal CSP (PP_NAME: pass the name of their CSP) is also normal.

Please help me find why this is, how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

• Edited by xuosan Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:33 AM
    Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:32 AM

All replies

• Developed custom CSP (already signed by Microsoft), request a certificate through the web, returned 0x80070715 error. Will the master what is the reason?

Details are as follows:

1, made ​​a sign of the shell. In 2003 through the web to apply for a certificate of the CA system will call the CSP's CPGetProvParam () function, passing the parameters PP_NAME. Then return to the custom of CSP (eg "Mycsp") name will appear to return 0x80070715 error, if there is time to return the registry of other CSP (for example, "Microsoft Base Cryptographic Provider v1.0") name on the normal.
    2, there is a situation that does not use shell, directly call the internal CSP (PP_NAME: pass the name of their CSP) is also normal.

Please help me find why this is, how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

I need to know if you may have found a positive way to repair this error a lot of sites are selling programs and they do not work,all I need is to find proper procedure for maybe repairing error my self 832 516-0963 joe a acosta.

Monday, June 18, 2012 9:20 PM