none
Service Unavailable: HTTP Response 410 "Gone" RRS feed

• Question

• Our integration tests have begun to fail with this error as of today. No changes have been made to the code. Fresh resources were created to test this. Initial talk with @AzureSupport on twitter said they could see recently deleted resources but this resource isn't deleted.

Using CosmosDB table API.

Friday, November 15, 2019 2:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Ed,

Can you detail the region your service is deployed? I see some outage activity for West Europe and UK South regions but nothing directly associated with Cosmos DB Table API. 

Can you please create a support request for this issue. If you do not have an Azure Support Plan, can you send me your Azure Subscription GUID to AzCommunity, and I will return to you to have a one-time support request created to have this investigated. 

By having a support request, we can dig deeper into your specific services and identify the service interruptions you are experiencing.

Thank you,

Mike

Saturday, November 16, 2019 1:44 AM
  • Thanks Mike,

All resources are in UK South,

I have sent the information to AZCommunity, awaiting the next step now.

Monday, November 18, 2019 9:57 AM
  • Thank you for sending this information, Edward. I have returned instructions to you in an email. Please let me know what the support request ID so that I can work this issue internally. 

Regards,

Mike

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:25 PM
  • Please update this thread with the issue so as to help others who might be experiencing the same issue. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know what the support request ID is so that I can escalate internally.

Regards,

Mike

Thursday, November 28, 2019 1:34 AM